Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Dragons

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Read it again. Not seeing it. Edrags a few times. Some lalo. Mostly bowi variants or yeti / pekka smash. Our wars are primarily th12 up. Common lineup pre-update was 10 13, 4 or 5 12s, maybe an 11. Similar for 20v20. Now just shift a bunch of the 13s to 14. Last clan war saw the enemy do almost exclusively edrags. They lost. Not op. I also don't see it on my th13 mini in champs or th14 main in legends. Bro.

To clarify in case needed. I am not seeing dragons being used against us in war in general or me in particular in farming. Personally, I used pekkabobat on my mini up to now. Was doing super giant witch on my main, now using hybrid again at 14. Will probably switch to hybrid on my mini once lab opens up in a couple days and I can hammer a few troops. So not using drag zap if thats what you thought. Bro.
    Well our clan doesn't even have a th13 in wars so this means nothing to the post. But thanks for trying to contribute. Bro.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjones399 View Post
    Not seeing it at all?? Have you been on clash in the last 3 months? Find a new army bro, sorry for calling you out.
    And so you should be sorry, since you are "calling him out" over something you have no knowledge of.

I have seen very few of these in our clan wars either. There are a few, particularly at the lower TH levels - I used it myself in the last war on my 4th account, which is at TH10.

But at TH11+, we just aren't seeing it either.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    And so you should be sorry, since you are "calling him out" over something you have no knowledge of.

I have seen very few of these in our clan wars either. There are a few, particularly at the lower TH levels - I used it myself in the last war on my 4th account, which is at TH10.

But at TH11+, we just aren't seeing it either.
    I donít think you will see it as much if your clan is primarily TH12 and up. My clan is a pretty heavy mix of TH10 and 11s. Some 9s and some 12/13s. But we just got wiped on one army. One army to beat any of our different styled bases.

Itís just alil frustrating as this army used to be strong for something so simple. But it was not competitive. Now itís like a running joke about what weíre up against.

I know what you may be thinking. If itís so good why donít I just use it myself. And to that I say no. Lol I just canít bring myself to spam dragons in a war attack. I need my integrity!

Quote Originally Posted by Oreddish View Post
    I don’t think you will see it as much if your clan is primarily TH12 and up. My clan is a pretty heavy mix of TH10 and 11s. Some 9s and some 12/13s. But we just got wiped on one army. One army to beat any of our different styled bases.

It’s just alil frustrating as this army used to be strong for something so simple. But it was not competitive. Now it’s like a running joke about what we’re up against.

I know what you may be thinking. If it’s so good why don’t I just use it myself. And to that I say no. Lol I just can’t bring myself to spam dragons in a war attack. I need my integrity!
    To be honest, I would be surprised if th10 can defend much at all these days even with the recent cc nerf. They just don't have the firepower to fend off machines. They did nerf the zaps indirectly by raising th10 ads so you couldn't zap all the ads. It should take nearly all of you spells to take out 3 at 10 or 11. However, it couldn't hurt for them to look at 3 star rates at th11 down using zaps. They feel pretty balanced th12 up. Keep in mind though, and this is just my impression, th9 down is balanced like the little leagues. Easy and fun. 10 and 11 get a bit harder but not much. It starts getting real at 12. No idea what times are now but they got reduced so should help you shift your clan out of those stuck in the middle levels.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Legend
    We've got a guy at TH12 who uses this attack all the time. I can't get him to change despite the fact that I think he's like like 1 or 2 triples in the past 4 months.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum All-Star
    I actually had my alt in a clan where th11-13s (all rushed) would use lightning with edrags. Needless to say they struggled with 2 stars in cwl and classic wars. I asked very politely multiple times why they used them but couldn't get an answer and they wouldn't try something different. I moved on after that. I assume it's just because it takes the least amount of thought.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oreddish View Post
    Anyone else tired of only seeing dragons and lighting spells?!?

Clash of Clans has been an exciting puzzle game. Trying to analyze the base and build the army to best fit the base. Learning new tricks and strats was crucial to being able to hold your own.

Recently every single enemy uses lighting spells to take down the air defenses and then spam dropping dragons. Itís boring and requires no tact.

Is anyone else seeing this and or tired of the predictability of it?
    Donít forget the op electro dragon in cc, Th thing should get some sort of nerf imo.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpCoC13 View Post
    Don’t forget the op electro dragon in cc, Th thing should get some sort of nerf imo.
    As an attacker, it is one of the things I most like to see in the opponents CC

Ice Golems or Yetis are the other two fairly common ones where I just go "Oh good" when they pop out.