Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Dragons

Fresh Spawn

Clash of Dragons

Anyone else tired of only seeing dragons and lighting spells?!?

Clash of Clans has been an exciting puzzle game. Trying to analyze the base and build the army to best fit the base. Learning new tricks and strats was crucial to being able to hold your own.

Recently every single enemy uses lighting spells to take down the air defenses and then spam dropping dragons. Its boring and requires no tact.

Is anyone else seeing this and or tired of the predictability of it?
    Last edited by Oreddish; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:38 PM.

I second this! Zap/Drag has ruined the game, but especially clan wars. I genuinely believe my clan is the only one not using this overpowered combo, and even some of them use it 🙄 PLEASE nerf the lightning spell!!!
    Last edited by Tjones399; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:11 PM.

Not seeing it at all in our wars. Maybe a few edrag attacks. We are running th11 through 14. Where are you seeing this flood of drag zap?
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Fresh Spawn
    All of our TH9-12s get exclusively hit via zap spells and regular dragons. This last clan did not have a single member use any other troop set up.

Zap witches at TH9-10 atleast are utterly not worth it. At 11 I think it might be viable, but I think Dragbat would be more used
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Not seeing it at all in our wars. Maybe a few edrag attacks. We are running th11 through 14. Where are you seeing this flood of drag zap?
    Not seeing it at all?? Have you been on clash in the last 3 months? Find a new army bro, sorry for calling you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tjones399 View Post
    Not seeing it at all?? Have you been on clash in the last 3 months? Find a new army bro, sorry for calling you out.
    It's weird, here complaining zaps and drags have ruined the game and then saying change your strat, go to a zapdrag bro, you ain't doing good bro

Usnavi

I think most people use Dragzap and Mass Edrag is because they haven't put in the time to learn skills. Dragzaps on TH9 and 10 are useless, hard to 3 star, atleast for me lol. At higher THs, there are much better strats as well, and on top 13 and 14, Drags are useful as well, albeit I think mostly with Freezes

Usnavi

Pro Member
    This post gives me serious deja vu. Zapdrags is very popular and very strong, yes. At lower town halls it's difficult to defend, but at higher ones the collective dps of the higher level defenses brings the attack to a screeching halt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tjones399 View Post
    Read it again. Not seeing it. Edrags a few times. Some lalo. Mostly bowi variants or yeti / pekka smash. Our wars are primarily th12 up. Common lineup pre-update was 10 13, 4 or 5 12s, maybe an 11. Similar for 20v20. Now just shift a bunch of the 13s to 14. Last clan war saw the enemy do almost exclusively edrags. They lost. Not op. I also don't see it on my th13 mini in champs or th14 main in legends. Bro.

To clarify in case needed. I am not seeing dragons being used against us in war in general or me in particular in farming. Personally, I used pekkabobat on my mini up to now. Was doing super giant witch on my main, now using hybrid again at 14. Will probably switch to hybrid on my mini once lab opens up in a couple days and I can hammer a few troops. So not using drag zap if thats what you thought. Bro.
    Last edited by Piper139; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:03 PM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22