Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Loot dried ?

I am getting really good loot in Crystal 1 for my TH 10. For my TH 12, Loot a bit dried in Crystal 1, in splits on dropping
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

As said before, if you take the time to figure it out, you can find out a good time slot for farming at night before a lot of players go online.

Also, if you're th13 you are likely going to run into a lot of people who are upgrading to th14, particularly if you are closer to max. They are going to be using a lot more loot now so unless you drop beneath the league they are in, it'll be harder to find a good base regardless of what time you choose to raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexatron225 View Post
    As said before, if you take the time to figure it out, you can find out a good time slot for farming at night before a lot of players go online.

Also, if you're th13 you are likely going to run into a lot of people who are upgrading to th14, particularly if you are closer to max. They are going to be using a lot more loot now so unless you drop beneath the league they are in, it'll be harder to find a good base regardless of what time you choose to raid.
    No loot problem for me with a new th13 in champs 2. I attack throughout the day from about 8 am us et to 10 to 11 pm.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    No loot problem for me with a new th13 in champs 2. I attack throughout the day from about 8 am us et to 10 to 11 pm.
    good to see less people with a problem lol. I've been sniping collectors with sneaky goblins down in gold league but I'm getting a bit too low to find loot at any time but particularly late at night (and my storages are full since my th's upgrading to 12). Gonna push back up with super barbs for awhile, probably.

I am happy farming up in Titan 1. Yesterday was around 50 million of gold and elixir and 500k DE. Just use sneaky goblins and a few WBs. Spells 1-2 rage and the rest EQ. No heroes needed. Almost pure profit, often don’t even need the spells.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    I am getting really good loot in Crystal 1 for my TH 10. For my TH 12, Loot a bit dried in Crystal 1, in splits on dropping
    I decided to trophy drop down to Crystal and I'm seeing really good loot for my TH11. I didn't think I would, but it's working well so far!
    LEVEL 135: BRAND NEW TH11 | MY STATS
    IGN: BazookaJoe | CLAN: MN ICE

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by FearThePatty View Post
    I am happy farming up in Titan 1. Yesterday was around 50 million of gold and elixir and 500k DE. Just use sneaky goblins and a few WBs. Spells 1-2 rage and the rest EQ. No heroes needed. Almost pure profit, often donít even need the spells.
    I am not in T1 (yet) but this is my formula too. a fella in my clan showed me some replays taking 1M,1M, 10K raids.. im like woah! then after the loot is stripped clean, there is the option to drop the siege or Royals to get that other star (or two) and or few more percents to increase that max loot .

P.S. Patty. My apologies for the other day. I think we got off on the wrong foot. I was poking fun at you/your expense. but I have seen that topic more than enough times on these threads..so I am glad you got out of Leggy hell.

anyhow, I am here to back the Ninja Gobs, they put in work! they fill my coffers faster than Baby Ds (which were my goto on the dark hunt). So many people sleep on Gobs..

Quote Originally Posted by AFRO View Post
    I am not in T1 (yet) but this is my formula too. a fella in my clan showed me some replays taking 1M,1M, 10K raids.. im like woah! then after the loot is stripped clean, there is the option to drop the siege or Royals to get that other star (or two) and or few more percents to increase that max loot .

P.S. Patty. My apologies for the other day. I think we got off on the wrong foot. I was poking fun at you/your expense. but I have seen that topic more than enough times on these threads..so I am glad you got out of Leggy hell.

anyhow, I am here to back the Ninja Gobs, they put in work! they fill my coffers faster than Baby Ds (which were my goto on the dark hunt). So many people sleep on Gobs..
    No harm done. Usually I am in the right mood to take the digging. Monday was a rare day when I was not.

I only stumbled across that way to farm when someone did it to me. I farm high as you find more anti 3 star bases higher up with exposed storages and a reachable TH. Was a revelation as heroes were a luxury you didn’t really need. Have both King and Queen down upgrading and the other two heroes will be added once my builders free up.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Mark Twain

Centennial Club
    I guess loot feels dried up because the event boost for everyone ended, so collectors are making less too.
    Gonna leave this here so I don't have to search every time someone says "help I can't get in touch with support"

Clash of Clans customer support: https://help.supercellsupport.com/cl...tact-form.html

Update: TH 10 finding decentish loot, not a lot, not less. TH 12 finding mounts of dead bases in Crystal 1
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi