Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Loot dried ?

Warriors are OP

Loot dried ?

Is anyone else also facing shortage of loot or infact no dead bases today ?
    Am posting this at night now and haven't got big loot or dead base today (from morning till now).

Few details: this question is for players in lower leauges (like crystal) doing farming at th13.
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; April 20th, 2021 at 04:14 PM.

Banned
    I milked 4m in 4 battles today. So no.
    The toilet league for loot is no longer master, you need to flush yourself further down.

Warriors are OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    I milked 4m in 4 battles today. So no.
    The toilet league for loot is no longer master, you need to flush yourself further down.
    But i was in crystal 2, you sure there is more loot below ? Like you wanna say gold 1 ?
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; April 20th, 2021 at 04:20 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    But i was in crystal 2, you sure there is more loot below ? Like you wanna say gold 1 ?
    Just gold.
    Don't get hung up on the sub tier. If you're in 1 you'll get opponent in 3 or crystal anyway.

There is also a time of the day phenomenon I find as well.
    Between 3 and 4 UK time, schools in Europe are finishing for the day so how many accounts are active and not attackable. At that time the West Coast USA and Canada is waking up for morning farms and 5 stars before work /school.
    India to China is getting ready for the last farms of the night.

So the active and probably more juicy bases are in use and you won't find them.

Try it. Find a time slot where the major player bases aren't playing, for me it's like 10-12 in the day. Farms galore.

That's why legends is best post update.

Warriors are OP
    Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    That's why legends is best post update.
    But i can't get loot there as my 2-3 heroes are on upgrades. And also i don't wanna spend heavy amount on army.
    Just looking for dead/low bases with huge loot.
    Just gold.
    Don't get hung up on the sub tier. If you're in 1 you'll get opponent in 3 or crystal anyway.

Between 3 and 4 UK time, schools in Europe are finishing for the day so how many accounts are active and not attackable. At that time the West Coast USA and Canada is waking up for morning farms and 5 stars before work /school.

Try it. Find a time slot where the major player bases aren't playing, for me it's like 10-12 in the day. Farms galore.
    Thanks, i will take try that.
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; April 20th, 2021 at 04:41 PM.

Trainee
    I just milked two 1million gold and elixir plus bases and 4 average 450-600 in titan 3 about an hour ago try different trophy ranges

Open 24 Hours
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Just gold.

Nice analysis.

For me, most of the loot comes post midnight. So I usually wake up during nights and farm for an hour or two after 12 midnight. This is the time Indians, Chinese and South-east Asians sleep and these make up the bulk of the bases I find in multiplayer. Europians are gone for dinner and the only people I see online are Americans (America as a continent).

Warriors are OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    Nice analysis.

For me, most of the loot comes post midnight. So I usually wake up during nights and farm for an hour or two after 12 midnight. This is the time Indians, Chinese and South-east Asians sleep and these make up the bulk of the bases I find in multiplayer. Europians are gone for dinner and the only people I see online are Americans (America as a continent).
    Yep, am also indian and will try tonight (mid night )

I'm pulling loot like crazy in Masters III right now. Been taking advantage of the spell event and using sneaky gobs in combo.
    LEVEL 135: BRAND NEW TH11 | MY STATS
    IGN: BazookaJoe | CLAN: MN ICE