Thread: Issues with helping other farmers

Issues with helping other farmers

Hello everyone.
    I often get this bug when not the entire game is lagging but when I try to fill up other farmersí boats or provide stuff for their townies, or even fulfill their truck orders, the task will appear complete but then I donít receive any points and the task becomes open again. I start clicking on it and it still wonít work. Restarting the game never helps. This is very frustrating, especially when farmers are asking help on the truck orders that provide vouchers or help is needed in town.
    Thank you.

I get the same bug every now and then. Really annoying!
    Level 178
    iOS

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    When my farm helped my baby farm, the order got filled the first time then later appeared as needing help again. Then I ran into the behavior described above.

However, when I checked baby farm, order is indeed filled, which explained why it couldnít be filled again and again.

Were you able to check with the other farmer if they got help?
    Last edited by meonhoc; April 20th, 2021 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    When my farm helped my baby farm, the order got filled the first time then later appeared as needing help again. Then I ran into the behavior described above.

However, when I checked baby farm, order is indeed filled, which explained why it couldnít be filled again and again.

Were you able to check with the other farmer if they got help?
    Thank you for your reply! I actually was not. I help random farmers from the DD. The worst is when I want to help the townie and they are promising 26 hearts but then this bug returns with vengeance.
    When I check my inventory later on, I always discover that indeed the request was not fulfilled.

Centennial Club
    My experience with truck orders: their truck need to be home before you can help.
    If their truck is en-route to somewhere (or returning) then the helping doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by bramgnoyrg View Post
    My experience with truck orders: their truck need to be home before you can help.
    If their truck is en-route to somewhere (or returning) then the helping doesn't work.
    Yes, I have come to realize that. However, it is not a bug but rather just how things are. When my game lags, the helps are not delivered at any time at all.

Fresh Spawn
    Me too, I just helped a friend in her town, in the first shop it worked, but in the cinema I keep trying but it won't work... It happened a few times the last days.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeKate View Post
    Hello everyone.
    I often get this bug when not the entire game is lagging but when I try to fill up other farmersí boats or provide stuff for their townies, or even fulfill their truck orders, the task will appear complete but then I donít receive any points and the task becomes open again. I start clicking on it and it still wonít work. Restarting the game never helps. This is very frustrating, especially when farmers are asking help on the truck orders that provide vouchers or help is needed in town.
    Thank you.
    Thank you, for posting, I was about to tell them the exact same thing. 😁

I've just had this when trying to help with a boat crate. The first crate I filled worked, but the second one kept re-opening after closing and not taking my products. Tried restarting but that didn't help.