Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My game crashes

Since this mornings maintenance, my game is now crashing (previously it was restarting). Happened twice within a minute while planting rice. Samsung Galaxy Tab A -Android 10.

Update: Hasn't crashed for 2 hours now, but randomly sending me back to my farm from fishing area and visiting other farms.

Next day update: No crashes, restarts or auto sending me back to farm. Fingers crossed it stays that way!

The day after that update: So far one crash (after opening nh tab), but NO restarts today!
    Last edited by Tahoe; April 25th, 2021 at 06:02 AM.

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)

I play on android too and since the last update with the supercell id friend connection it happens in all tabs where the new id pictures are, some happen to be totally black, then the game freeze and crash. I need to restart a lot until the supercell id picture loads correctly of these so I can play on.

Please correct this.

My game is now crashing as well when I visit my friends from friends bar. Using Galaxy Tab A, Android 10. It isn't only happening from SCID farms but any farm, randomly. It happened 5 times tonight in less than an hour. This makes helping friends and followers just about impossible. Oh sure, you can restart the game and try again, but why bother?

I was so happy when team HAY DAY finally seemed to fix the restarting bug (after months of frustration), only to now have it replaced by this annoying crash.

What's it gonna take to fix this problem? How long must we wait for you to correct these issues? Do we need to wait for the Fall update?! Honestly, who wants to play a game that keeps having these issues where you get kicked out multiple times a day? I'm at the point where its become pointless playing, when you have to restart and redo your last activity every time your game closes.

I have been an avid player of this game for many years, as are so many others who have had to endure these pitfalls over the last several months. I honestly find myself playing less because of the restarting bug and now this crashing.

I'm sure I speak for all those who have been inflicted by this nuisance. Please, FIX this problem.
    Last edited by RescueSquad15; April 30th, 2021 at 04:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Since this mornings maintenance, my game is now crashing (previously it was restarting). Happened twice within a minute while planting rice. Samsung Galaxy Tab A -Android 10.

Update: Hasn't crashed for 2 hours now, but randomly sending me back to my farm from fishing area and visiting other farms.

Next day update: No crashes, restarts or auto sending me back to farm. Fingers crossed it stays that way!

The day after that update: So far one crash (after opening nh tab), but NO restarts today!
    A new issue (to me, anyway) has been happening over the past few days. When trying to visit a SCID friend from the friend tab, the game crashes, and when I re-open the app, it takes me back to the level 1 introduction. After waiting for the intro to end, I get the "loading" message before it takes me to the persons farm I intended to visit (without any prompting from me).
    Last edited by Tahoe; May 1st, 2021 at 06:37 AM.

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)

My game is now crashing when I open up personal train to collect Townies. Everyone in our neighborhood is connected to SCID. Since the new update, and adding the SCID friends list this bug is happening. Can we please get this fixed already? How about disabling the SCID list until you get this resolved?

It took months for them to "fix" the constant refreshing, which I still experience about once or twice a day compared to the many times a day. Now we have this constant game closing when bringing up friends bar or train. It's a shame that a game that I have enjoyed playing for years, seems to be becoming more of a hassle to play than enjoyment. .

Occasional crashes (require restarting) on galaxy tab s5. Often (but not always) switching fsrm by supercell id.

Playing on samsung s9 and having the same problem with the game crashing, not just re loading. Like others this tends to happen when scrolling through the friends bar or switching between friends market stalls. It happens very often I cant scroll through more than around 15 friends without it happening sometimes just 2 or 3 ever since the update with the friends pictures

My game is crashing. It is no longer restarting. Actually crashes. The whole game disappears from the screen, and I'm back on a screen of my phone. Hay Day does start back up again after touching the app again.
    I play on a Samsung Galaxy S10.
    I have found no pattern to the crashes. It has occurred visiting farms from the DD, my friends, while in my town or in the fishing area.
    * Level 157 Farm named TerriB's 100 Acre Woods.
    * I my NH, Fishing Event, Blossom Derby, my farm bunnies, the rewards from The Farm Pass, and filling town orders.

Fresh Spawn
    Samsung Galaxy S7
    Model #: SM-G930V
    Android Version: 8.0.0

Hay Day last updated: Apr. 13th 2021 (Bigger Sanctuary Update)

Since setting up the ID on my game it shows the ID on my friends list for people who have it. 95% of the time I open the friends list and scroll through more than one person with the ID TAG the game crashes asking me to send a report and I have to re-open the game. My wife has the same model phone and has the same problem. I have sent an Incident Report in prior. Greenfeder Farms. Hopefully this can be fixed quickly because it makes the Helper Derby Task almost impossible when I can't scroll through friends to find people who are requesting help.

So my game was fine then earlier today I was prompted to do an optional update, so wish I hadn’t, game is continually crashing since. Cant even log in long enough to get to my town....
    I’m on iOS
    Last edited by Paulettes; May 10th, 2021 at 08:26 PM.