Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My game crashes

I see many people reporting crashing of the game due to several reasons mainly related to helping friends, opening of town or even just clicking on the friends option at the bottom right of our home screen. Is anybody taking notice of this and actually doing anything at all?! Many of us are facing the problem since quite some time now but nobody is interested in solving the glitch! I don't understand where else we need to report this issue!

It's been weeks now with this constant game crashing and no resolution. We got an optional update to install that was supposed to fix a number of "issues", but the crashing was obviously not one of them. Since this optional update, which I installed, my game crashes every time I open the friend bar. Every time! Guess I can kiss the help event goodbye on my farms. Come on SC, fix this crashing.

Now, I understand that with any game you have issues that arise that are not expected. This happens often when you implement an update. And that's why you have testers, and with that comes tireless hours of tweaking to get the issues fixed, but you can't expect your players to keep tolerating all these constant crashes not being fixed and continuing to play a defective game. You obviously don't care that many of your loyal players seem to be dropping like flies in this game. I've lost 4 members of my hood do to the restarting and now crashing. They've moved on to other games. They invited me to join them.

With the closing of the forum it will be nearly impossible to communicate with anyone to find a resolution to our concerns. I'm not interested in creating an account for FB or any other social media site to do this. I can honestly say that if the crashing isn't fixed by the time the forum closes, I will become a former player as well.

+1 my reconnect bug has vanished only to be replaced with a crashing bug which seems to mainly be provoked by resizing ie zooming and out l.

Quote Originally Posted by IngridsKnollenveld View Post
    I have the same problem, when I visit's friends with an Supercell ID, the avatar of the friend turns black, game freezes for 1 second and it crashes after that. (game shut's down completely). It occures visiting my own friends and also other farmers from the newspaper.
    It also occured 2 times after filling a boat crate from a friend with a supercell ID. Then MY avatar at the crate turned black and game crashed.
    I play on samsung tablet with android 9
    I had the exact same problem too, I thought it was my tablet, but it was the game.
    I had to do a system restart, clear cache but nothing worked, it still crashes now and then, very annoying. Thank you for everything. ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by RescueSquad15 View Post
    It's been weeks now with this constant game crashing and no resolution. We got an optional update to install that was supposed to fix a number of "issues", but the crashing was obviously not one of them. Since this optional update, which I installed, my game crashes every time I open the friend bar. Every time! Guess I can kiss the help event goodbye on my farms. Come on SC, fix this crashing.

Now, I understand that with any game you have issues that arise that are not expected. This happens often when you implement an update. And that's why you have testers, and with that comes tireless hours of tweaking to get the issues fixed, but you can't expect your players to keep tolerating all these constant crashes not being fixed and continuing to play a defective game. You obviously don't care that many of your loyal players seem to be dropping like flies in this game. I've lost 4 members of my hood do to the restarting and now crashing. They've moved on to other games. They invited me to join them.

With the closing of the forum it will be nearly impossible to communicate with anyone to find a resolution to our concerns. I'm not interested in creating an account for FB or any other social media site to do this. I can honestly say that if the crashing isn't fixed by the time the forum closes, I will become a former player as well.
    Hear hear!