Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Facebook Friends

Troll Food

Facebook Friends

Since the update, several of us in my hood can no longer access facebook friends. I have ensured my device settings are correct in settings, privacy as instructed but it still won't work.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gormor View Post
    Since the update, several of us in my hood can no longer access facebook friends. I have ensured my device settings are correct in settings, privacy as instructed but it still won't work.
    This is a known issue and we are trying to make a fix for it to the next optional update!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Random ramblings @slusse on Twitter: https://twitter.com/slusse

For support related questions please reach out to our support team from within the game, or this link!

Troll Food
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    This is a known issue and we are trying to make a fix for it to the next optional update!

Cheers,

Nick
    Thank you! At least I know not to keep trying. Hope you can get it fixed soon

Fresh Spawn
    Can you help me sir with this problem i have max dragon and max e drag when i donate my max dragon to th8 my max drgon it become level 5 and my e drag when i donate to th9 it become level 2 this is normal thank you for your respond.

New Bloke/Chick
    Yes I have had exactly the same problem since the Bath shop/Reindeer update on my iPhone. When I try to connect to FB I get the new message telling me to open settings/privacy/tracking and opt-in HD, but nothing appears in the tracking list. I have already spent many hours going through my FB settings and removed and reinstalled both HD and FB many times but it makes no difference.

A peculiar thing about all this is that I am still connected to FB on an old iPad, but unfortunately the game has not run well on that since the Farm Pass update. But it does seem very odd that I can still connect to FB on a 2015 iPad, but cannot connect to it on a 2020 iPhone. Really hoping that a fix will come soon.

Troll Food

Cheers,

Nick
    Hi Nick,
    this is still a problem despite today's update.
    Many Thanks

Hi,
    Any update on this, or maybe the release-cycle for this next optional-update ?
    TIA

PS, abandoning thread iOS Unable to connect with Facebook (supercell.com) as it was duplicate to this one.

Cheers,

Nick
    #Solved for me.

The message box in-game changed and triggered the HayDay app to be able to opt-in for tracking so Facebook Login s working again. All my FB friends are back.

I didn't receive any new Hayday update via Appstore, so I think they manage to solve it on the HD backend ?

Thanks !

Trainee
    there is a new Update available for IOS devices. 14.5.1 Since doing this Update I have been able to connect with FB via Hayday

Cheers,

Nick

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy364 View Post
    there is a new Update available for IOS devices. 14.5.1 Since doing this Update I have been able to connect with FB via Hayday
    Correct - iOS 14.5.1 fixes the issue, but you need to allow Facebook to track.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Random ramblings @slusse on Twitter: https://twitter.com/slusse

For support related questions please reach out to our support team from within the game, or this link!