Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unproductive forum

Quote Originally Posted by Bakunin View Post
    The section is called 'Bugs & Problems' for a reason.

You posted an 'Idea & Feature Request' - I quote: "heroes should be able to be used in simulations as well if they are improving, as in training mode, also it would be appropriate to add new attack simulations in training mode"

Your request is covered in the 'Currently Ruled Out Ideas' sticky thread in the correct subforum where it states:

"- Allow Heroes to be available while upgrading
    - Allow Heroes to be available while recovering"

Both of the above cover all eventualities where heroes may be used - friendly challenges, war attacks, etc.

You would be better served reading the various sticky threads and familiarising yourself with the forum and it's members rather than trying to insist that everybody else is wrong and you are right. Even more so given that you are familiar with computer science and yet are not distinguishing between 'bugs' and 'requests'.
    I never talked about who is right or wrong, I talked about a problem I encountered, the section on where I wrote was called bugs and problems, and I think that is therefore a problem, also I repeat that I do not care about this specific condition because that is not why I wrote the post, I have read and seen how it works here for years, and I had mine to tell, it saddens me to have to justify myself on why I decided to write it, I think the thing really important should be to highlight the problems, and I have listed a little, I said many things in the post and many things in the comments and the only things taken into consideration were those to be countered, I also believe that it is not appropriate talk about personal facts, demonstrate knowledge of computer science to talk, because the feedback should be able to write anyone even the most naive child, and always close the thread with the utmost kindness, because it is professional , because it is a job, of all these things said we can agree in at least one? Or do you want to highlight only the smallest written errors? Without taking into account the problems. Of everything I would have expected but not yet another critical and non-constructive reaction in a post that tries to talk about just this, because maybe I was wrong and I'm in the worst wrong, but that's not how we talk, people always have a reason so they speak and one should be understanding. Am I wrong to say that one should be kind? Especially by the operators? Am I wrong to say that in all the posts, even in those taken into consideration by the SuperCell, there are non-constructive criticisms in which only the subjective problems are analyzed? Am I wrong to report a bug or problem if I want it to be there?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    If that were true, then there would be no point in having the Ideas & Feature Requests forum, because just about everything suggested there is because the person suggesting it feels it needs changing (which appears to be your definition of a "problem").

The Bugs & Problems forum is for actual faults and issues with playing the game as it is.

That forum is not for suggesting design changes, which is what your thread was doing. That is what the Ideas & Feturs Requests forum is for.

Using heroes while they are upgrading or recovering is absolutely ruled out by Supercell.
    Not in training mode, in training mode the heroes can be used even if they are in the works, I'm not making things up the game allows this, the game also allows you to use troops at will in simulated attacks and in training mode we agree on this?
    Last edited by Pingotumbo; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pingotumbo View Post
    Not in training mode, in training mode the heroes can be used even if they are in the works, I'm not making things up the game allows this, the game also allows you to use troops at will in simulated attacks and in training mode we agree on this?
    In practice mode, you are not using your own army or your own heroes. Same goes for the special events like the epic jungle challenge.

Forum All-Star
    This is a free to play game but still requires money to employ the dev team. If every give us more free stuff was added this game wouldn't have lasted this many years. Heroes are one of the things SC has decided that if you want them ready all the time then support the game and pay up. Otherwise wait the time required for the upgrade.

The funny thing is you think people are rude here yet some leave for reddit because they are more lenient.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:20 AM.

I never talked about who is right or wrong, I talked about a problem I encountered, the section on where I wrote was called bugs and problems, and I think that is therefore a problem, also I repeat that I do not care about this specific condition because that is not why I wrote the post, I have read and seen how it works here for years, and I had mine to tell, it saddens me to have to justify myself on why I decided to write it, I think the thing really important should be to highlight the problems, and I have listed a little, I said many things in the post and many things in the comments and the only things taken into consideration were those to be countered, I also believe that it is not appropriate talk about personal facts, demonstrate knowledge of computer science to talk, because the feedback should be able to write anyone even the most naive child, and always close the thread with the utmost kindness, because it is professional , because it is a job, of all these things said we can agree in at least one? Or do you want to highlight only the smallest written errors? Without taking into account the problems. Of everything I would have expected but not yet another critical and non-constructive reaction in a post that tries to talk about just this, because maybe I was wrong and I'm in the worst wrong, but that's not how we talk, people always have a reason so they speak and one should be understanding. Am I wrong to say that one should be kind? Especially by the operators? Am I wrong to say that in all the posts, even in those taken into consideration by the SuperCell, there are non-constructive criticisms in which only the subjective problems are analyzed? Am I wrong to report a bug or problem if I want it to be there?
    Actually the mods IMO are nailing their jobs right now. There is sterness required, moderating a forum of this size with a mod team of what size? 10-15?
    AFAIK Mods are Volunteers, and are not paid (might be wrong).
    Some forumites will give crticisms, non constructive, but there will also be people who give constructive crticism.
    I don't know how mods can get kinder, They already post why the thread is closed, if it is a ruled out idea or frequently requested one, and that's it, a link to that thread of frquently requested or ruled out, closed. What more do you need?
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Yes it does, because It is not your troops or army. Practise modee is for practice, and the challenges are challenges with the given army, it doesn't have to be your army

Usnavi

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #57
    Training mode is an entirely different thing.

You aren't using your own army or heroes in training mode, you are using what are supplied for that particular practice.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #58
    If you have been reading this forum for years, then you should know the difference between what should be posted in the Bugs & problems forum, and what should be posted in the Ideas & Feature Requests forum.

Anything asking for changes to the game goes in Ideas & Feature requests.

Bugs & Problems is for issues where the game is not working as intended - not for issues where it is not working as individuals desire.

Oh, and moderation here is not a job. We are all volunteers, carrying out moderation in our spare time.

Oh, and moderation here is not a job. We are all volunteers, carrying out moderation in our spare time.

Ah yes, I was correct on mods being volunteers

Usnavi

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    If you have been reading this forum for years, then you should know the difference between what should be posted in the Bugs & problems forum, and what should be posted in the Ideas & Feature Requests forum.

Anything asking for changes to the game goes in Ideas & Feature requests.

Bugs & Problems is for issues where the game is not working as intended - not for issues where it is not working as individuals desire.

This is why it is poorly managed and totally anti-professional, you should reply, thanks for your cooperation, please leave a comment in the correct section. You should first of all understand my reasons and then analyze the criticisms, it does not matter if I am right or wrong, it is always like this because out of 10000 there will be a right one and following the method: I criticize everything by saying what you did wrong, you do not comes to nothing. I mentioned a real bug not described in my closed thread, and you stay here criticizing me on the fact that they have been around for years and I should know how it works, this is totally unprofessional, because my person should not be absolutely of your interest, the feedback yes, if you do not agree you will reply, thanks for the cooperation we do not consider however ... Etcetera. Otherwise I cannot distinguish you from ordinary people. It's not your fault it's the SuperCell that mishandles the forum first