Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unproductive forum

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Training mode is an entirely different thing.

You aren't using your own army or heroes in training mode, you are using what are supplied for that particular practice.
    Exactly and I was talking about that ..., can I now finish the sentence or you don't care? If you don't care it's strange in the forum that tries to analyze this too
    Last edited by Pingotumbo; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    Yes it does, because It is not your troops or army. Practise modee is for practice, and the challenges are challenges with the given army, it doesn't have to be your army
    Exactly, and that's what I'm talking about

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    In practice mode, you are not using your own army or your own heroes. Same goes for the special events like the epic jungle challenge.
    Exactly, and that's exactly what I'm talking about, in the practice mode it is possible to use troops even if you do not have them, even if they are in the works, you do not earn anything, it is only for practice, so during events or training it is possible to use them , the reason is simple says the name itself is made for the practice, the bug or problem, lies in the fact that all the troops there is the possibility to put them at will even if they are not available at that moment, even the troops of the clan, here is the bug because the clan troops when you click it asks (which troops to choose) but you can not add anything, the option instead copy clan troops you have yes, this is a real bug but the moderators do not want to know, also the problem concerns the heroes, in the practice mode it would be right to be able to use them, because all the training modes, (and the practice mode should be one of them)
    allow the use of heroes even if not them have, this is a all effects a contradiction, a useless fact and therefore a problem, a discomfort.
    Last edited by Pingotumbo; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pingotumbo View Post
    Exactly, and that's exactly what I'm talking about, in the practice mode it is possible to use troops even if you do not have them, even if they are in the works, you do not earn anything, it is only for practice, so during events or training it is possible to use them , the reason is simple says the name itself is made for the practice, the bug or problem, lies in the fact that all the troops there is the possibility to put them at will even if they are not available at that moment, even the troops of the clan, here is the bug because the clan troops when you click it asks (which troops to choose) but you can not add anything, the option instead copy clan troops you have yes, this is a real bug but the moderators do not want to know, also the problem concerns the heroes, in the practice mode it would be right to be able to use them, because all the training modes, (and the practice mode should be one of them)
    allow the use of heroes even if not them have, this is a all effects a contradiction, a useless fact and therefore a problem, a discomfort.
    Friendly Challenges are not practise or training. They are challenges. It was a QOL update to use Custom troops during FC. In practise mode, you have a set base and set army to practise. There is no training mode. Using heroes in FC is a Frequently Requested feature, not ruled out, but in thoughts of SC, so no need to suggest.
    THe bugs and problem subforum is not a subforum for problems you have with game, but the bugs and problems the game has. If you have a discomfort with game, you can suggest a QOL Change in IFR subforum.
    Bugs subforum is for the bugs and problem, errors, issues with game. which are Unintentional.

If you find any bugs with the game, you are free to report them in the suitable subforum. I did not understand what you meant by your Clan troops related bug, but I vaguely figure out it's to copy a CC request, then that isnt a bug, it's a QOL change.

To Allege that the Mods simply do not want the bug to be noted by SC and other people is something I did not expect from any forumite, let alone a forumite who is 'experienced'
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

"This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper" T S Eliot
    A bug by definition is an unintended consequence due to coding error. Supercell, not you, knows what the intention of Practice Mode, Events, etc. are. If it works as designed, per their intentions (not your perceived intent) then it is not a bug, nor a problem.

Again, as been repeated many times above, you are asking for a change, based upon how you personally would design the game if you were the designer. You are not, they are. The game works as designed per their vision and intention for the "perceived problems and bugs" that you noted.
    Last edited by rowman; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:41 AM.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #66
    I mentioned a real bug not described in my closed thread
    I'm not going to respond to the rest of your post, because it is your opinion, and you are entitled to that opinion, although these forums will never work the way you want.

But no, you did NOT mention a bug at all. In your closed thread, you mentioned something you would like to see changed.

The fact that you think the game should do something different is absolutely not a bug.

A bug is not a matter of opinion, a bug is when the game is written to work in a particular way and it is not actually doing that, and it is a matter of fact.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #67
    Exactly and I was talking about that ..., can I now finish the sentence or you don't care?
    Well if that was what you were talking about, you should have made it somewhat clear. And if that is what you were talking about in your closed thread, then you were asking for something that is actually already present.

Everybody assumed you were asking for heroes to be available in Friendly challenges, not for them to be available in practice mode - where the army is predetermined, and often DOES include heroes.

If you don't care it's strange in the forum that tries to analyze this too
    I don't understand that comment at all.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #68
    But you are simply wrong here. In practice mode, you have NO control over what army you get (including CC), and the practice battles that should have heroes DO have heroes. The ones that don't are ones where SC are trying to teach you certain attack types without the use of heroes.

Anyway, this thread is not the place for such discussion.

If you want to ask for heroes to be available in more of the practice mode attacks, then please ask for that in a thread in IFR (it is absolutely not a bug). And specify which ones you think they should be available in and preferably why the practice mode doesn't work for those attacks without the heroes.

I'm not going to respond to the rest of your post, because it is your opinion, and you are entitled to that opinion, although these forums will never work the way you want.

But no, you did NOT mention a bug at all. In your closed thread, you mentioned something you would like to see changed.

The fact that you think the game should do something different is absolutely not a bug.

A bug is not a matter of opinion, a bug is when the game is written to work in a particular way and it is not actually doing that, and it is a matter of fact.
    We use the punctuation vs the site that you used in your turn, I did NOT say it is called a bug, I SAID it is called BUG and PROBLEMI, an unintentional error and this is exactly what it is, anyway I lost interest, I am days passed and I just notice that you want to justify me, there is nothing to justify, so the reason why you acted like this, absolutely sensible, I criticized the behavior, the way of doing, you said you will not talk about the rest, here is the rest that we talk about, because I repeat it is not important to know if the reasons for closing a thread are right, here we analyze the work, and unfortunately it is poorly managed, it is not only me who says it, and I repeat just look at the reviews, even in the regular reviews on google play there are complaints about the support system. Simple and easy to solve problems such as those analyzed in any other forum where operators are paid would have been solved immediately, I reread my very old post and I noticed that among many ideas (perhaps not correct) there were many that then were taken into consideration (after years), I put the list here: specific troops request (not before) with or without specific level (now you can ask for maxate), re-adaptation of troop levels based on who asks, player role tags, these are only some of the things mentioned and then taken into consideration, what I received then were only criticisms about the main idea or to somehow earn whoever donated, which I would now have regard to, this behavior is of total little productivity, like me there are many ideas not taken into consideration that will inevitably be made, you think that I want to be right, I don't care in any way being right, the reason for my disappointment is that I feel that you have not understood my condition, you do not even have an interest in doing it, this is what I feel, a person with interest would answer: what are your conditions? Your reasons why you believe this? Instead, respond only with unnecessary criticisms that do not concern me and have nothing to do with the key point

But you are simply wrong here. In practice mode, you have NO control over what army you get (including CC), and the practice battles that should have heroes DO have heroes. The ones that don't are ones where SC are trying to teach you certain attack types without the use of heroes.

Anyway, this thread is not the place for such discussion.

If you want to ask for heroes to be available in more of the practice mode attacks, then please ask for that in a thread in IFR (it is absolutely not a bug). And specify which ones you think they should be available in and preferably why the practice mode doesn't work for those attacks without the heroes.
    In the practical mode we do not have control of the troops or of the heroes but in the challenge mode yes, the challenge mode was born with the aim of practicing attacks, which was also done even when it did not exist with normal attacks, in the challenge mode the troops are they can choose (among those unlocked) the same speech for the clan troops (it is useless to remove this option, you can organize yourself by asking for specific troops, the only difference is that it creates discomfort and this is part of the involuntary problems but it is another speech) the heroes instead we must inevitably wait for the upgrade or rest to finish (heroes unlocked) here we are not talking about being able to challenge with troops to the max even if you do not have them (which would not create any problems anyway), here we talk the fact that each troop can be added or removed at will as long as it has been unlocked, the heroes are part of the troops and are not excluded, the practical mode (different from the challenges) shows us that putting it on does not unbalance the game because even if the heroes are at max and you don't have them it is just a matter of practice and no loot is really taken, I find in any case (and this refers to others thread that I have read) superficial talk of economy, in a game in which this economy is completely managed by operators through: prices, max loot obtainable, recoverable loot (resource cart), earnings through passes, gems, maximum storage capacity. And in any case, the economy should be constantly evolving and changing, to do this you need to act not just say that things cannot be done. Don't talk about where I'm wrong talk about it and that's it thanks