Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 114

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unproductive forum

  1. #71
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    A bug by definition is an unintended consequence due to coding error. Supercell, not you, knows what the intention of Practice Mode, Events, etc. are. If it works as designed, per their intentions (not your perceived intent) then it is not a bug, nor a problem.

    Again, as been repeated many times above, you are asking for a change, based upon how you personally would design the game if you were the designer. You are not, they are. The game works as designed per their vision and intention for the "perceived problems and bugs" that you noted.
    No, I'm trying to talk about an unintentional problem

  2. #72
    Forum Superstar toofinedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    I am toofinedog wherever I am.
    Posts
    3,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Pingotumbo View Post
    Exactly, and that's exactly what I'm talking about, in the practice mode it is possible to use troops even if you do not have them, even if they are in the works, you do not earn anything, it is only for practice, so during events or training it is possible to use them , the reason is simple says the name itself is made for the practice, the bug or problem, lies in the fact that all the troops there is the possibility to put them at will even if they are not available at that moment, even the troops of the clan, here is the bug because the clan troops when you click it asks (which troops to choose) but you can not add anything, the option instead copy clan troops you have yes, this is a real bug but the moderators do not want to know, also the problem concerns the heroes, in the practice mode it would be right to be able to use them, because all the training modes, (and the practice mode should be one of them)
    allow the use of heroes even if not them have, this is a all effects a contradiction, a useless fact and therefore a problem, a discomfort.
    I disagree there's a conspiracy between the clash team and the mods to hide a bug that allows us to attack with heroes that aren't your own in practice mode but doesn't let you attack with your own heroes in modes that require your own heroes. Apples and oranges.

  3. #73
    Pro Member Minley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Always Everywhere
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    I disagree there's a conspiracy between the clash team and the mods to hide a bug that allows us to attack with heroes that aren't your own in practice mode but doesn't let you attack with your own heroes in modes that require your own heroes. Apples and oranges.
    Well said

    I don't even know where this thread is headed now, OP has a suggestion , they are open to post in IFR, they have an actual Bug, open to post in Bugs forum. What more to do here now?
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Pingotumbo View Post
    No, I'm trying to talk about an unintentional problem
    Can you please tell us what that problem might be then?

    Because nothing you have said either in this thread or your closed thread indicates any such thing.

  5. #75
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Can you please tell us what that problem might be then?

    Because nothing you have said either in this thread or your closed thread indicates any such thing.
    "Because nothing you have said either in this thread" I think is the icing on the cake, even if it were, you should say: "because I couldn't understand it", in any case I talked about many problems in the training mode and challenges sector, the game is full of them like an egg, starting from the clan troops in the challenge modes, there is the choose troops button, but it is not possible to choose them, only copy what you have, I assume it is an involuntary act, even if it should be a bad translation, the only troops that once unlocked cannot be used are the heroes, the heroes are not troops of different importance than the others, the training and challenge mode they are different in how they are elaborated and in certain points of view, but this does not mean that it is right, they both execute attack without any purpose of gain so any changes made to them do not change the economy in any way which m many have also talked about it below, but you have limited yourself to correcting only me, correcting without, as described by the opening text, highlighting the positive and negative aspects of what I am saying, a small premise, each comment has one, that's why there are more "professional" and obviously kinder ways of communicating. Logically speaking, being able to use the heroes in training mode is like being able to use them in challenge mode only that in the latter for some reason (in my opinion only of programming difficulty) it is not possible to do so, please do not answer it is not so but at best I disagree because ... unfortunately the training modes in any game (I could mention the names if it wasn't allowed) are handled better.
    Last edited by Pingotumbo; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:10 AM.

  6. #76
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    Well said

    I don't even know where this thread is headed now, OP has a suggestion , they are open to post in IFR, they have an actual Bug, open to post in Bugs forum. What more to do here now?
    The purpose of the thread is to talk about those that for me limit the use of a forum of this type, the mere fact that it is managed by volunteers, and the only ones to speak are the usual 4 cats is a sign of a problem that in my opinion is due to poor management, for years there have been many problems in the game but there is immense difficulty in talking about it, perhaps because you just want to criticize and people are afraid to write, but I point out that people should be encouraged to write not the other way around

  7. #77
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    I disagree there's a conspiracy between the clash team and the mods to hide a bug that allows us to attack with heroes that aren't your own in practice mode but doesn't let you attack with your own heroes in modes that require your own heroes. Apples and oranges.
    This is not conspiracy but mismanagement

  8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Pingotumbo View Post
    This is not conspiracy but mismanagement
    You apparently misunderstand the entire purpose and function of these forums.

    You clearly want them to be something they simply aren't, and consider it "mismanagement" that they are not what you want.

  9. #79
    Pro Member Minley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Always Everywhere
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by Pingotumbo View Post
    "Because nothing you have said either in this thread" I think is the icing on the cake, even if it were, you should say: "because I couldn't understand it", in any case I talked about many problems in the training mode and challenges sector, the game is full of them like an egg, starting from the clan troops in the challenge modes, there is the choose troops button, but it is not possible to choose them, only copy what you have, I assume it is an involuntary act, even if it should be a bad translation, the only troops that once unlocked cannot be used are the heroes, the heroes are not troops of different importance than the others, the training and challenge mode they are different in how they are elaborated and in certain points of view, but this does not mean that it is right, they both execute attack without any purpose of gain so any changes made to them do not change the economy in any way which m many have also talked about it below, but you have limited yourself to correcting only me, correcting without, as described by the opening text, highlighting the positive and negative aspects of what I am saying, a small premise, each comment has one, that's why there are more "professional" and obviously kinder ways of communicating. Logically speaking, being able to use the heroes in training mode is like being able to use them in challenge mode only that in the latter for some reason (in my opinion only of programming difficulty) it is not possible to do so, please do not answer it is not so but at best I disagree because ... unfortunately the training modes in any game (I could mention the names if it wasn't allowed) are handled better.
    Let me get this clear, being Able to choose cc troops in CC challenges you can only copy the troops you have right now, or use pre saved troops, that is intentional, not a problem.
    Heroes not allowed to use in friendly challenges is a frequently requested idea when SC seems fit. Iirc, it was about asking for it in FC, then in Wars, then in multiplayer, then why use books or hammers
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

  10. #80
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    I agree for the most part that forum shouldn't dismantle idea where it is because of in-game technical reasons, since none of us is even working for the SC himself (except few SC Staff in this Forum). However, not all the idea are dismantled simply because of in game technical reasons, there are many other in game reasons why an idea shouldn't be in the game and forum is a good place to state your idea and let others tell their opinions.
    I did not know it was managed by volunteers, now I understand what the problem is due to, to be managed by volunteers it is also too well done then, in any case the problems persist and I think it is appropriate to say them, this is how we improve in my opinion

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •