Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unproductive forum

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pingotumbo View Post
    Free to share your opinion, different from mine, I believe that there are instead closed threads that should not be, threads criticized and categorically rejected that should not be, the examples I have mentioned before many times

The section is NOT called bugs, I have been repeating this for days too, it IS CALLED bugs and problems
    Bugs and problems in this context are pretty much the same. If thereís a difference at all, to me it means you are having trouble with something and need help figuring it out (even if it isnít a ďbugĒ in the game itself).

It does not mean you want something to work differently, so youíre suggesting changes.

óóó

Ok, in catching up, I see a few people have said the same sort of thing. Yet you seemingly still come back to it, without end. You have criticized others for criticizing you/your ideas, while repeatedly criticizing the mods for doing their jobs (or maybe the way they are doing it).

I have someone in my life who, if I have an issue with something they did or didnít do, will either dodge the issue or quickly acknowledge it but then turn it into an argument about how I worded things and how I *should have said it, so Iím the one in the wrong and they can get the last word and be ďrightĒ. Itís annoying as all get-out. And itís what Iím feeling every time I read through this thread.

I donít always agree 100% with every decision the mods make, or every comment that is made to every post/thread. Yes they are humanónot mechanical operators. We all are. So not everyone is going to see things the same way all the time, or say things the way we think they should be said, or whatever else. But I do believe, in the overwhelming majority of cases, that they are doing a great job in keeping the forums a family-friendly, non-toxic, and useful place to discuss and find information about the games represented here.

And then you bring in complaints about Supercell support. I have had in most cases, a great experience with them. Once or twice itís been a bit frustrating, usually just due to the interface or access. I have also read others say they arenít happy with their experience with it. But that hasnít really been a main point of the discussion on this thread. It feels like it was just something to add fuel to keep things going. This isnít a SC support forum, anywayóitís for players to discuss the games together.

In my opinion the mods are being incredibly patient, as this thread hasnít been closed yet. If weíre going to talk about honest feedback, it feels like you are continuing to post at least partly to see how long they will let it go on before they get fed up and close it (at which point you might try to say it proves your point.)

Iím finding the whole thing less ďhelpfulĒ and more tiresome.

Iím sorry if I said anything in a way that upsets you, but thatís my impression of the way this discussion has gone. I wonít be feeding into it by replying again. (I mean nothing personal against you, and genuinely wish you nothing but the best in life and in the game.)

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    100% what Snooks said. I would have given a rep. if possible (EDIT: nvm, it seems to be possible in FT). I would like to enforce what Snooks said in the last paragraph. It is nothing personal.

But please consider to accept the outcome of the discussion, as any further argumentation would end up reducing the patience of the mods.
    Last edited by Be A Legend; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:47 AM.

I wholeheartedly agree with snooks.
    This thread has already gone nowhere. I think this serve deserves just abandonment, when threads like this have run their course, it mostly gets abandoned.
    If you have any issue with the decision, or you are confused as to why your thread was closed, you can ask the mods through direct messages. Very few forums get these kind of lovely moderators. I don't know from where you got the 1.5 rating of support and forums, because first, support In game is really different than forums. Forums are for discussion, the bugs and problem forum is for reporting bugs. In support there are different things. Never used support yet, but forums shine in the Ocean of internet with many glittering websites, but this one is truly gold
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #114
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    This thread has been going around in circles for some time, and in his most recent posts the OP has sailed dangerously close to breaching forum rule 19: "You may not discuss publicly any (disciplinary) actions taken by staff, moderators or support such as banning, closing forum threads, deleting forum posts / threads etc. Also, posting publicly any private messages / emails, regardless of topic, you have received from either staff, moderators or support is prohibited'.

I'm therefore closing the thread. Thank you to everyone for their input.

Hay Day level 205 (main farm) - I have seven others!