Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unproductive forum

Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    Because this is not a problem as stated in my above post. If the mod knows that it's not a problem, why should the mod falsely say they were not able to understand it

You can't expect Mods to be completely polite like feeding a baby. You are human, they are human, All the closing statements that I have seen are basically what I would say IRL (n english)
    It does not mean that you are human, you behave professionally, this is the responsibility of a moderator, moderator does not mean I do what I want but on the contrary, I have to respect the rules even more, I have to work professionally, it is a work, even if voluntary

Quote Originally Posted by Pingotumbo View Post
    It does not mean that you are human, you behave professionally, this is the responsibility of a moderator, moderator does not mean I do what I want but on the contrary, I have to respect the rules even more, I have to work professionally, it is a work, even if voluntary
    Where were they unprofessional?
    Its been told time and time again, your messages there were not bugs, rather intentional. You can only copy or use previous cc troops in friendly challenges and not custom.
    OP means original poster over here, I don't know what that's in your language. Don't know how you feel, mods seem really respectful here
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    The forum is productive, this thread isn't.

- There are no problems with the mods whatsoever. They are volunteers and that is much appreciated.

- Supercell has its ruled our ideas and to-do list. You can't get around that.

- The mods are here long enough to know what should be posted in which sub-forum.

- Opinions are personal, and the world won't bend towards one opinion to satisfy your needs.

I think this summarizes this discussion?
    Last edited by Be A Legend; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post

- There are no problems with the mods whatsoever. They are volunteers and that is much appreciated.

- The mods are here long enough to know what should be posted in which sub-forum.

- Opinions are personal, and the world won't bend towards one opinion to satisfy your needs.

Couldn't any better
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Fresh Spawn
    I don't really understand your idea ...

Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    Where were they unprofessional?
    Its been told time and time again, your messages there were not bugs, rather intentional. You can only copy or use previous cc troops in friendly challenges and not custom.
    OP means original poster over here, I don't know what that's in your language. Don't know how you feel, mods seem really respectful here
    Where were they unprofessional? You justified yourself where they were unprofessional by saying: they are human, you know very well where they were unprofessional, if not you didn't justify them, I use your words you instead don't grasp mine, I analyze your points argued also what for me is the overall meaning, but here you argue nothing.

If for you a thread that invites people to behave better, analyze actual problems, and argue an objective problem of the forum is useless, I don't know which one can be useful then, a forum that was born for this ..., I don't think I have spoken bad but said only good things

If you want I can also make a summary:

- let people express their opinions without going against them all the time, SuperCell is therefore free to act as it sees fit but always with the utmost respect

- I ask the moderators to use more professional and friendly methods

- listen to what people have to say, especially if there are so many who say them

Maybe these things are taken for granted but in my eyes I don't seem to have seen the impressions that this forum has given me
    Last edited by Pingotumbo; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:14 PM.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Answer: As stated at least 100 times in this thread. The mods are professional and friendly.

- listen to what people have to say, especially if there are so many who say them
    There is a difference between giving an opinion and hammering an opinion into someone's mind.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pingotumbo View Post
    If for you a thread that invites people to behave better, analyze actual problems, and argue an objective problem of the forum is useless, I don't know which one can be useful then, a forum that was born for this ..., I don't think I have spoken bad but said only good things

If you want I can also make a summary:

- let people express their opinions without going against them all the time, SuperCell is therefore free to act as it sees fit but always with the utmost respect
    In a player discussion forum, that is unlikely to happen I'm afraid. That is just the way discussion works. It is much more common for people to express disagreement than to express agreement - particularly when it is expected that people don't just post things like "I agree".

We aren't professional. We try to be polite.

Maybe these things are taken for granted but in my eyes I don't seem to have seen the impressions that this forum has given me
    There are some who don't listen to what is said, and that will always be the case in any player discussion forum. There really isn't much we can do to change that to be honest.

Answer: As stated at least 100 times in this thread. The mods are professional and friendly.

There is a difference between giving an opinion and hammering an opinion into someone's mind.
    Everyone has the right to express their opinion on it,

mine is just the opposite from what I read in the first answers ...

allusions about my absolutely inadmissible abilities and no kindness,

if this is not the case for you, you will be happy, well for you.

Using your way of expressing yourself:
    100 times I say that there are problems some of which have been solved in the latest updates that took years to get started and have been criticized in exactly the same way to this day, despite being obvious,

donations are the clearest example,

100 times I say that SuperCell support reviews (including its forum) has very low reviews of 1.5 stars out of 5, that there are other problems that are not fixed, do you have any idea of ​​the training mode for how long it was talked about? Any challenges? Years before anyone deigned to say actually it's not such a bad idea,

I have written these things many times too