Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 114

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unproductive forum

  1. #81
    Pro Member Minley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Always Everywhere
    Posts
    745
    "Because nothing you have said either in this thread" I think is the icing on the cake, even if it were, you should say: "because I couldn't understand it"
    Because this is not a problem as stated in my above post. If the mod knows that it's not a problem, why should the mod falsely say they were not able to understand it

    You can't expect Mods to be completely polite like feeding a baby. You are human, they are human, All the closing statements that I have seen are basically what I would say IRL (n english)
    Last edited by Minley; April 22nd, 2021 at 09:43 AM.
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #82
    Cowslips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Posts
    4,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Pingotumbo View Post
    The purpose of the thread is to talk about those that for me limit the use of a forum of this type, the mere fact that it is managed by volunteers, and the only ones to speak are the usual 4 cats is a sign of a problem that in my opinion is due to poor management, for years there have been many problems in the game but there is immense difficulty in talking about it, perhaps because you just want to criticize and people are afraid to write, but I point out that people should be encouraged to write not the other way around
    The fact that "the only ones to speak are the usual 4 cats" does not mean that other moderators are not reading this thread. I've been following it with interest.

    Your argument is hard to follow because you speak in very long sentences, do not use paragraphs, and go around in circles.

    No one forum can hope to suit every player who chooses to join. Many of us have been members here for many years, and value the type of discussion that takes place here; it is less ephemeral than the instant chat that takes place on other platforms, such as discord.

    Please do not lose sight of the fact that this is a players' forum. Others' opinions may not match yours, but all are equally valid.
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/


  3. #83
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    Let me get this clear, being Able to choose cc troops in CC challenges you can only copy the troops you have right now, or use pre saved troops, that is intentional, not a problem.
    Heroes not allowed to use in friendly challenges is a frequently requested idea when SC seems fit. Iirc, it was about asking for it in FC, then in Wars, then in multiplayer, then why use books or hammers
    Apart from the fact that seeing heroes strong enough to represent 60% of an army is ridiculous, it should be called heroes clash, it is also ridiculous to have to do 80 levels with the utmost boredom and slowness, slowness that surpasses any other troop or building, this feedback is not mine alone, ask anyone who starts playing, take a survey, I say this because it makes me laugh that there is talk of little use of books when doing the calculations it takes months to max out a single hero representing the part more important than the army, as far as I'm concerned the books were born precisely because the levels to be done were too exhausting, in any case the point of the question from what I understand from what you wrote is: there was talk of doing it but then people asked to put it on for wars and tutor the rest, forgive me but I miss the point. Since there is a risk that people will ask about everything, it shouldn't be done ??? Because the solution in this regard is easy, it is done only for the challenges and not for the rest, the endless complaints about the heroes are there because there is actually a problem, and people "unfortunately" (irony) realize it.

  4. #84
    Pro Member Minley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Always Everywhere
    Posts
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by Pingotumbo View Post
    Apart from the fact that seeing heroes strong enough to represent 60% of an army is ridiculous, it should be called heroes clash, it is also ridiculous to have to do 80 levels with the utmost boredom and slowness, slowness that surpasses any other troop or building, this feedback is not mine alone, ask anyone who starts playing, take a survey, I say this because it makes me laugh that there is talk of little use of books when doing the calculations it takes months to max out a single hero representing the part more important than the army, as far as I'm concerned the books were born precisely because the levels to be done were too exhausting, in any case the point of the question from what I understand from what you wrote is: there was talk of doing it but then people asked to put it on for wars and tutor the rest, forgive me but I miss the point. Since there is a risk that people will ask about everything, it shouldn't be done ??? Because the solution in this regard is easy, it is done only for the challenges and not for the rest, the endless complaints about the heroes are there because there is actually a problem, and people "unfortunately" (irony) realize it.
    As I said before, it is on their Minds, they will decide to add it when they see fit.
    TO remind you, you don't do 80 lvl in one go. 10-15 lvl per TH after 9. They will be done in 2-3 months, then get going on your defences and troops. I don't know from where you get the 60% idea. Books and Magic Items were born to fasten the progress so more people reach the high THs.
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Pingotumbo View Post
    "Because nothing you have said either in this thread" I think is the icing on the cake, even if it were, you should say: "because I couldn't understand it",
    No I shouldn't. That would be a lie, and I shouldn't do that.

    in any case I talked about many problems in the training mode and challenges sector,
    No you didn't.

    There is only one closed thread of yours - https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ck-simulations
    In that, you made a suggestion of a change you would like to see (though not at all well explained).

    None of what you now post below has been said previously by you in either that thread or this one.

    The game is full of them like an egg, starting from the clan troops in the challenge modes, there is the choose troops button, but it is not possible to choose them, only copy what you have, I assume it is an involuntary act, even if it should be a bad translation,
    I don't understand what your issue is here.

    You can choose your troops OR you can copy your existing army to the choice. It is just not true that you can only copy. If you have an army already set up there, which is full capacity, then you have to remove troops before you can add others. Adding/removing troops & spells works exactly the same on that screen as it does when setting up quick train armies.

    the only troops that once unlocked cannot be used are the heroes, the heroes are not troops of different importance than the others, the training and challenge mode they are different in how they are elaborated and in certain points of view, but this does not mean that it is right, they both execute attack without any purpose of gain so any changes made to them do not change the economy in any way which m many have also talked about it below,
    It doesn't matter what others here may have talked about. Supercell have ruled out allowing the use of recovering or upgrading heroes in any form of attacks. (Practice mode is different because you aren't using your own troops or heroes there)

    And it is not permitted to continue discussing ruled out ideas on these forums. You are perfectly at liberty to dislike that rules, but you are not at liberty to continue posting here in breach of it.

    but you have limited yourself to correcting only me, correcting without, as described by the opening text, highlighting the positive and negative aspects of what I am saying, a small premise, each comment has one, that's why there are more "professional" and obviously kinder ways of communicating.
    Neither I, nor any other moderator are professional support agents.


    Logically speaking, being able to use the heroes in training mode is like being able to use them in challenge mode only
    No it isn't. In practice mode, you don't get to choose your army at all, and it is not your army, or your troops, it is a predefined set of troops and heroes, at a predefined level.

    In Challenge mode, you are choosing your own troops, but using only troops you have unlocked, at the levels you have them. You are defining your army, not using a predetermined one.

    that in the latter for some reason (in my opinion only of programming difficulty) it is not possible to do so, please do not answer it is not so but at best I disagree because ... unfortunately the training modes in any game (I could mention the names if it wasn't allowed) are handled better.
    It is nothing to do with programming difficulty AFAIK. It is at Supercell want the decision to put a hero down for upgrade to have consequences.

    We can argue that Friendly challenge is different, but I think they see that would be the "thin edge of the wedge", and if they allowed that it would lead to stronger demands to allow it elsewhere.

    But again - very little of what you have said here relates to bugs. The only part that may do was the part about choosing your army in friendly challenges - and I think you have just misunderstood how to use that screen there.

    Everything else you have said is about suggested changes, not about things where the game is not working as intended.

    And PLEASE, PLEASE, use paragraphs when posting. It is very hard to read a big solid block of text.

  6. #86
    Forum Elder Tahoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    It's been a wonderful 4 years here. Thanks everyone and stay in touch!
    Posts
    2,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    ...Your argument is hard to follow because you speak in very long sentences, do not use paragraphs, and go around in circles.
    ...
    And then this happened:

    Quote Originally Posted by Pingotumbo View Post
    Apart from the fact that seeing heroes strong enough to represent 60% of an army is ridiculous, it should be called heroes clash, it is also ridiculous to have to do 80 levels with the utmost boredom and slowness, slowness that surpasses any other troop or building, this feedback is not mine alone, ask anyone who starts playing, take a survey, I say this because it makes me laugh that there is talk of little use of books when doing the calculations it takes months to max out a single hero representing the part more important than the army, as far as I'm concerned the books were born precisely because the levels to be done were too exhausting, in any case the point of the question from what I understand from what you wrote is: there was talk of doing it but then people asked to put it on for wars and tutor the rest, forgive me but I miss the point. Since there is a risk that people will ask about everything, it shouldn't be done ??? Because the solution in this regard is easy, it is done only for the challenges and not for the rest, the endless complaints about the heroes are there because there is actually a problem, and people "unfortunately" (irony) realize it.
    OP, you are obviously not listening to any constructive advice from others here. Debating things til the cows come home is exhausting (for most people anyway I'd guess).


    https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)





  7. #87
    Pro Member Minley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Always Everywhere
    Posts
    745
    OP, you are obviously not listening to any constructive advice from others here. Debating things til the cows come home is exhausting (for most people anyway I'd guess).
    Deviating a bit, but some great pun moment
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

  8. #88
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    The fact that "the only ones to speak are the usual 4 cats" does not mean that other moderators are not reading this thread. I've been following it with interest.

    Your argument is hard to follow because you speak in very long sentences, do not use paragraphs, and go around in circles.

    No one forum can hope to suit every player who chooses to join. Many of us have been members here for many years, and value the type of discussion that takes place here; it is less ephemeral than the instant chat that takes place on other platforms, such as discord.

    Please do not lose sight of the fact that this is a players' forum. Others' opinions may not match yours, but all are equally valid.
    Thank you for your reply, this is what we talk about here, so you should communicate.

    I apologize if I write in an unclear way, even for me it is very difficult to translate the comments and in turn translate them for you, comments of this type in my opinion are always accepted.

    Many read and do not write I know, so only those who want to criticize (most of them at least) write, a bit like in social media, and the usual 4 cats always put their mouths on.

    I try to point out that there are problems that are dealt with very slowly, even the adjustments of the last update had been talked about for years, but nevertheless the writers were only criticized, thank you for your availability, I want to point out.

    SuperCell is an important company now it is serious to have to adopt solutions such as discord or have a badly managed forum, so I think it is right to talk about it, especially if I believe that problems that I myself have mentioned, but also that of many others, have been nipped in the bud

  9. #89
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    And then this happened:


    OP, you are obviously not listening to any constructive advice from others here. Debating things til the cows come home is exhausting (for most people anyway I'd guess).
    3000 criticisms on me and are you scandalized at the first subtlety you feel? I point out that we are on the 80th answer, I don't think I was rude anyway, but I apologize if that was the case, I just accepted a criticism, I don't think he is really the person you are talking about, and in any case here only 2 people of which a non-voluntary moderator member seems to me to have been really constructive, because we are so careful to look for where I am wrong, this is not really important, here we are talking about a common problem, if I'm wrong I apologize, but the problem persists and instead to be confronted it speaks to me

  10. #90
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    Deviating a bit, but some great pun moment
    I think non-constructive people are those who only mention a problem without highlighting the positive sides, there are many messages in which I mention this, I have been repeating myself for 2 days now, this seems to me not very constructive for example, the key points however they always remain the same, here it revolves around how I express myself not the actual problems, defining OP (a term that I did not even know) I find it also an effective way to easily trash problems that are not addressed

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •