Thread: Looking for a new NH focused on derby

Fresh Spawn

Looking for a new NH focused on derby

Hi everybody, I'm level 39 almost 40, I'm looking for a new NH focused on derby, I'm really active on the game.
    I'm French but I can speak english.

#CCYRLUQY

Hey! I have a hood if you are interested. All tasks must be completed. Extra task optional. In championship league

Fresh Spawn
    Hi, you can join my neighborhood. It's brand new, and I will be happy to have someone as co-leader beside me. #YUJR2YVP

Fresh Spawn
    Check out B&L farms. Tag # YUJV2U2G We’re a growing hood looking for players just like you! Come on over!

🍃🪴****Hey fellow Hay Day Farmers!**** 👩🏼♥🌾🧑🏽♥🌾
    Want to join a competitive championship league hood that doesn’t require the extra diamonds 💎?We’ve got a hood for you! This hood is in the championship league. We strive to get top 3 in every derby! We have one common discord server with our two other hoods, so if you need help with 🏡🛻🚢, you can feel free to reach out there! If you find you want to be more competitive and spend the extra diamonds-we can move you up to the main hood!

🤓Requirements-
    😎18+
    😎320/400 tasks only
    😎Levels 30 and up!
    😎No outside trading- on Facebook or discord.
    😎Discord is mandatory
    😎English speaking only
    😎 Mandatory 9/18 tasks while opted in

We currently have levels 116-35 in this hood. We ask no asking for expansion materials until you have played one 🐎 with the team.

Interested? Send me a dm! 📨