Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: New troop

  1. #1

    New troop

    I think we need new underground troops.there is just miners
    New type of underground troops will be better
    It can be any type of troops even animals
    Like basilisk
    In European bestiaries and legends basilisk is a legendary reptile reputed to be a serpent king
    Troops like this can attack from underground
    This was just example
    Just looking for new underground troops

  2. #2
    Centennial Club LaserRadiation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    171
    I don't think the title "new troop" is suitable to the thread.
    Usually "new troop" title really shows a new troop idea.
    You may should change it to "add more underground troops" or something in that style.
    About your idea: I think it's a good idea,
    They really should add more underground troops,
    Adding more underground troops will create new attack strategies with miners.
    If you really want this idea to be implemented in the future, just think about troops ideas, fill the details of your troop into a troop card and put it right here in the forum "IDEAS & FEATURE REQUESTS".
    Hope I helped
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:17 PM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserRadiation View Post
    I don't think the title "new troop" is suitable to the thread.
    Usually "new troop" title really shows a new troop idea.
    You may should change it to "add more underground troops" or something in that style.
    About your idea: I think it's a good idea,
    They really should add more underground troops,
    Adding more underground troops will create new attack strategies with miners.
    If you really want this idea to be implemented in the future, just think about troops ideas, fill the details of your troop into a troop card and put it right here in the forum "IDEAS & FEATURE REQUESTS".
    Hope I helped
    Tnx 4 you your time and i will work on it a little more with more details

  4. #4
    Forum All-Star
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,215
    I would recommend reading this thread also.
    GUIDE-How-To-Create-Your-Own-Troop-Or-Spell

  5. #5
    Centennial Club LaserRadiation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub7ero View Post
    Tnx 4 you your time and i will work on it a little more with more details
    Glad to hear I helped.
    You should read what tollboothwillie posted if you want to create a troop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    I would recommend reading this thread also.
    GUIDE-How-To-Create-Your-Own-Troop-Or-Spell

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •