Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can we have Clash of Clans on the Switch?

Trainee

Can we have Clash of Clans on the Switch?

Hi,
    Can you please add Clash of Clans on the Nintendo Switch but make it handheld only and touchscreen only because the Switch is touchscreen and if it is handheld only and touchscreen only, it would make really it easy for you to add it and you can make more money from it?

I think the effort to like port all the way from Android and ios to switch platform would be really difficult. You can try to flash android on the switch tho
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Forum Champion
    Love this idea! I posted the same suggestion a few months ago but an overzealous moderator closed the thread. The Switch already has ports of many, many other popular mobile games. Why not add CoC to that list? +1

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Love this idea! I posted the same suggestion a few months ago but an overzealous moderator closed the thread. The Switch already has ports of many, many other popular mobile games. Why not add CoC to that list? +1
    No, it was closed because it is ruled out. Not because a moderator was "overzealous".

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...POSTING-%2A%2A

The very first item in the ruled out list
    "Playing clash of clans (or any other SC game) on a computer, through a web browser e.g. Facebook or on any unsupported device"

They currently write the code for two operating systems - iOS and Android (Amazon Fire is a minor variant on Android). Switch uses a version of linux, which is significantly different to either of those. They aren't going to rewrite it for another system.