Thread: Simple Request

Cool Simple Request

More flower beds please, at least enough to surround a 4 by 4 area where I keep my pirate flag, Mighty Hero Statue, Mighty Statue and Gem Box. But preferably more, tbh I would like to line my base with them but there is probably some problems with that.

If you have issue with placing too many decorations I think that instead of each individual decoration having a limit, there should be a total limit of X amount of decorations. So if X was 20 for ex (though I hope you make this number much greater), you could have 20 Cornflower Beds or you could have an assortment of weather vanes, torches, and flags as long as the total adds up to less than or equal to 20.

I understand if you don't want to allow people to have more than one of the special statues like the Mighty Statue and the Logmas Tree but I really see no reason as to why you couldn't do something I suggested in paragraph one. I think it would be great and allow for a lot more personalization of the base.

This is a stratagy game that too focused on attacks and base building. Decorations are just additinal things.
    There is hardly any reason to focus a lot on "sunflower beds" or any decoration.

Yeah its not a big deal/focus but I imagine it wouldn't be a big deal to implement either. I think this is just a really simple thing that would make people enjoy the game more.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    This is a stratagy game that too focused on attacks and base building. Decorations are just additinal things.
    There is hardly any reason to focus a lot on "sunflower beds" or any decoration.
    Going to have to disagree with that. Play CoC the way you enjoy. OP wants more decorations to spruce up his base; I can see that. Do I care about more decorations? No. But I can still see why more decorations might be wanted.

Centennial Club
    More of existing decorations would be nice. 4 is a little meagre when the base area is so big. Now that we can place them on the sides, it is a bonus!
    Gonna leave this here so I don't have to search every time someone says "help I can't get in touch with support"

Clash of Clans customer support: https://help.supercellsupport.com/cl...tact-form.html