Thread: 7 requests for game optimization, shop, visitors, sorting, who is online?

7 requests for game optimization, shop, visitors, sorting, who is online?

Hi, I am a daily player and find that there are a lot of parts in the gameplay which could be optimized in the near future.

1. Roadside Shop
    It would be great, if you could exclude the farms who have
    a) no items to sell
    b) and already sold items

It is annoying and frustrating to scroll to all my friends farms, swiping each but seeing a lot of empty or sold out. Its time consuming and no fun.

2. Who is online?
    Especially for the community chat it would be very helpful if we could see directly who is online like
    - highlight the names in black (instead of the standard white) of the farmers icons under the friend, helpers, followers, community and ! tab.

3. Farm visitors
    Always - when a new visitor comes - the game refreshes, reloads:
    That is really annoying, because you are thrown out of every action you are doing that moment.
    It would be great, if you can simply give a pop up note or something similar, that a visitor is there without reloading the game.

In addition I find their requests not very balanced, I have to deny most of them.

4. The Sorting of the exclamation mark tab
    It would be great if the sorting could be the same as it is with helpers:
    - the current ones on the left, descending by date

5. More than 10 players for Last helpers and Followers. Please increase the number at least to 25.
    That would be great.

6. Hiring Tom
    First, Tom is a nice feature, but far too expensive. One day 15 Diamonds and he needs to rest 2 hours?
    That means that for real, you can use him 6 or max. 7 times, if you set a timer, so you do not miss him - we need to sleep too.

If you could offer a hiring for only 1 time like for 2 Diamonds also kids and players with less diamonds or money can hire him from time to time.

7. A new request feature: A real Trade wall
    I really don't like the neighborhood requests, because a lot of people only take but not give or seldom give.

I would love to have a real trade wall where you can exchange, swap items with all your friends, followers, neighborhood famers.
    A wall where I can ask for an item I need and get the exchange requests from max. 10 players who can fulfill it, so I can choose the one I have the item for or
    maybe the exchange requester can choose 3 items from his, her own items to offer, so
    the other players can choose which they want to exchange.

I hope I described everything right and understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by Noway2getout View Post
    Where you say please read this post ... what point are you referring to?

I think that post needs updating, some of the stuff listed as not happening yet has been done, including seeing who is online (if they're willing to share the on-line status)

---

The on line status could be done on the friends bar with a blob above the new ID marker, green on line, red off line, black statis not shared.

Put the same before the name in chat window.
    Last edited by PedrosPlotThickens; April 20th, 2021 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PedrosPlotThickens View Post
    Where you say please read this post ... what point are you referring to?

I think that post needs updating, some of the stuff listed as not happening yet has been done, including seeing who is online (if they're willing to share the on-line status)

---

The on line status could be done on the friends bar with a blob above the new ID marker, green on line, red off line, black statis not shared.

Put the same before the name in chat window.
    What have I missed about that online thing?

As PedrosPlotThickens commented, I wrote 7 requests not just the one who's online, you ignored.
    For point 2 - I agree with PedrosPlotThickens, this is a great idea, the new supecell friends connection is not really satisfying. Not all friends have it and you need to go to setttings and more to see who is online.
    I am no native English speaker, it is sometimes not easy to read and understand everything in that lists.

I would love to get some respond to the other request points too 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudiaX68 View Post
    As PedrosPlotThickens commented, I wrote 7 requests not just the one who's online, you ignored.
    For point 2 - I agree with PedrosPlotThickens, this is a great idea, the new supecell friends connection is not really satisfying. Not all friends have it and you need to go to setttings and more to see who is online.
    I am no native English speaker, it is sometimes not easy to read and understand everything in that lists.

I would love to get some respond to the other request points too 🙂
    My mistake...