Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: When attacked, my base is not exactly my war base with respect to walls

Fresh Spawn

When attacked, my base is not exactly my war base with respect to walls

Hi,

I have a mix of level 14, 13 and 12 walls. My war base has the LVL 14 walls at certain locations, LVL 13 at others, etc.
    However, when I watch my base after it has been attacked, I can see that the layout is not what I have set: the LVL 14 walls are a bit scattered in other locations.
    No matter what I do (editing my main base, copying it as a war base, or editing the war base directly by moving walls), I'm not able to get what I want. The saved bases do seem ok, but basically, what is attacked is not what I have designed as a war base. Only for walls.
    How do I overcome this bug?LVL 14 walls not at the expected place LR.jpg

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    The picture is not a war base. Nor is the base under attack a war base. War bases have the lava surrounds, not the jungle surrounds.

Are you looking at Legends league attacks?

If you move things (including walls) around, you need to re-specify that as your Legends base, or t will keep the old one. The only things that change automatically in your legends base are when defences upgrade.

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks for the quick answer. Yep, I copied by mistake my main base instead of the war base (but only because I was trying to fix this "issue" by editing the main base). But the layout was the same.
    You did answer my question, though: I mixed up Legend league & war bases.
    My bad.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Gilthorx; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:04 PM.