Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cabbages

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    ha I didn’t want to say anything at first but I quite like it too. Bright colors make me happy.
    Im counting the days until I can go out to the stores and get the summer flowers for the season and plant them in the garden such as the tri color calibrachoas and alike. These just brighten up my day.
    Could you show pictures of your garden when you have it blooming? I love bright colors, too.

Ditto on Sauerkraut ideas (on hotdogs is making my mouth water), and Momscar’s idea of a canning station is brilliant!

P.S. Kaptain Kat, I have to tell you I love your signature! I have an elderly gray tiger, and we have lots of wild catnip. I frequently see him in this wonderful pose, looking at me happily with sprigs in his mouth, or rolling happily in a patch of catnip.
    Last edited by AsYouWish; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:41 PM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by AsYouWish View Post
    Could you show pictures of your garden when you have it blooming? I love bright colors, too.

Ditto on Sauerkraut ideas (on hotdogs is making my mouth water), and Momscarís idea of a canning station is brilliant!

P.S. Kaptain Kat, I have to tell you I love your signature! I have an elderly gray tiger, and we have lots of wild catnip. I frequently see him in this wonderful pose, looking at me happily with sprigs in his mouth, or rolling happily in a patch of catnip.
    It will be a few weeks yet. According to the old folks wisdom around here we shouldnít plant those summer flowers before May 15th. I donít really stick to that but weíve had some odd ball weather and still had temps dip slightly below freezing which those plants canít cope with well. Probably around a week from now I will start shopping for them. I canít wait though!

Haha thanks, we have a grey tiger too but we just have a few grass plants for them indoors. And she can sit behind the plant looking up like that also. Itís an awfully funny sight isnít it

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    It will be a few weeks yet. According to the old folks wisdom around here we shouldn’t plant those summer flowers before May 15th. I don’t really stick to that but we’ve had some odd ball weather and still had temps dip slightly below freezing which those plants can’t cope with well. Probably around a week from now I will start shopping for them. I can’t wait though!

Haha thanks, we have a grey tiger too but we just have a few grass plants for them indoors. And she can sit behind the plant looking up like that also. It’s an awfully funny sight isn’t it
    Yes! You make me smile and laugh . They are amazing creatures!

I sure understand about your waiting to plant! We have some bright yellow daffodils coming up on their own right now - but they’re going to get a surprise the next 2 days: we have a forecast for several inches of snow, starting tonight. We have had snowstorms on Mother’s Day, so I know not to plant anything outside before then.
    (I keep snow tires on my truck until late May.)

I still can’t wait to see any pictures you’d want to post. Gardens (even wild or new ones) are so good for the spirit!
    Last edited by AsYouWish; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:51 PM.