Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Replace silly cute pets with royal bodyguards

Replace silly cute pets with royal bodyguards

Royal bodyguards not cute pets!
    The pets addition just looks silly!
    Why not have human companion for the king, queen, warden, champion like a royal bodyguard.
    Each one has ability like pets but doesn't unlike pets looks too cute and daft addition.
    Also royal bodyguards could be smaller size like size of a pekka now so not obstruction on screen and also be easier add new skins to them unlike too cute daft pets!!!!
    Batman has Robin..get rid of pets let the queen and rest have powerful bodyguards!!!!!
    Last edited by ZeeMiller; April 19th, 2021 at 06:28 PM.

Does healer looking like a angel look silly
    Does a man riding on a pig look silly.
    Does mythical creatures like dragon look silly.
    Does a man throwing fire ball look silly.
    Does skeleton running like a living being look silly.
    Why does some animals look silly, by your logic we have to revamp entire game
    Last edited by Ullaspn; April 19th, 2021 at 06:37 PM.

I'd take any you noted over a magical unicorn or a hairy yak any day!!!! Human bodyguards offer more options for new skins and looks these cute pets don't. Just look silly running round with there owner like taking them on a walkies ... Swap them out morph into human bodyguards!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeMiller View Post
    I'd take any you noted over a magical unicorn or a hairy yak any day!!!! Human bodyguards offer more options for new skins and looks these cute pets don't. Just look silly running round with there owner like taking them on a walkies ... Swap them out morph into human bodyguards!!!
    You did not answer to any of my questions

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeMiller View Post
    When mythical creatures like dragon and baby dragon can exist in the game why not unicorn

How do these differ or why are they better objectively? Seems to me you only have the issue of the skin. Perhaps if you actually use them, you'd have less of a problem with them since they make sense in terms of the game. Its not a serious game for serious people nor is the game trying to be cool so you can boast about it to impress your crush. It a fun game that doesn't take itself too serious. I can't name 1 real reason to swap it unless you're afraid you won't be cool in school playing coc.

I think Ullaspn said it all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Does healer looking like a angel look silly
    Does a man riding on a pig look silly.
    Does mythical creatures like dragon look silly.
    Does a man throwing fire ball look silly.
    Does skeleton running like a living being look silly.
    Why does some animals look silly, by your logic we have to revamp entire game
    However, I think the pets have made the game a little bit childish...
    For example, the unicorn could've been an OP version with attitude and aggressiveness instead of rainbows and yellow hair!
    Maybe if they make them look a little bit more serious and get them out of looking childish and silly it might be better...
    Not necessarily saying they are bad... But I mean just look at the royal champion! She's fast, she's powerful, you can really sense her attitude! Look at the warden... You can sense that Greek god-like feeling! So... I think the pets should become a little bit more aggressive and hero-wise

Maybe they will add pet skins to make them look "more aggressive" for you guys, but I think they look great.

What if they are bodyguards that took the form of animals, look exactly the same as they do now, and prefer to be called pets?

Imo, pets fit the theme better. Clash has been on the 'cute' side since the beginning. I also don't want more things with skins. Clash 2050, get your party skin for the horse of many colors to complete your set. More pets coming next month!
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22