Thread: Pet / Hero Upgrade Potion

Pet / Hero Upgrade Potion

Hero use builder potion to speed up upgrading which seems weird as they aren't buildings.
    Pets have no potion to speed up upgrade time.
    Remove heroes from building potion.
    Intoduce a new potion for Hero/Pet upgrades.

Pets are just introduced, I think its too early for a potion to be 8ntroduced, talked but in general
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Perhaps, but seems like a bit of a hole and oversight, and heroes on builder potion, seems like a bandaid fix to me.
    Needs work to make useable, only one pet can upgrade at a time, 40 levels with only books or hammers.
    Great ideas to add gameplay but, I really hope something is going to happen to bring Pets and Heroes together for upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by 12grayclouds View Post
    Perhaps, but seems like a bit of a hole and oversight, and heroes on builder potion, seems like a bandaid fix to me.
    Needs work to make useable, only one pet can upgrade at a time, 40 levels with only books or hammers.
    Great ideas to add gameplay but, I really hope something is going to happen to bring Pets and Heroes together for upgrades.
    I dont. I like the value of the builder potion on heroes. I hope they don't take it away otherwise using builder potions when a hero is upgrading will be a lot less valuable.

The best solution would just be to add pets to the lab potion when they decide the time is right. This makes it so we don't need 3 different potions and the boost on pets will eliminate 23 hrs.

The next best solution is create a 3rd potion and make builder and research potion more rare. But they shouldn't add heroes to this so builders keep their value.

There has been a fair amount of discussion on it. Lab seems most logical. However, here is a post by the community manager.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...8#post12789088
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Personally, I think even when the heroes reach new levels such as 40 or something there would still be no need for special potions... If I were to decide, I would make research potions affect all troop/pet upgrades!
    Yet I think more thought has to be given "even to my own idea"! So... Let's not rush

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 12grayclouds View Post
    Hero use builder potion to speed up upgrading which seems weird as they aren't buildings.
    Pets have no potion to speed up upgrade time.
    Remove heroes from building potion.
    Intoduce a new potion for Hero/Pet upgrades.
    No need for a new magic item as they could just add it into the research potion at some point.