Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the worst troops in Clash?

What are your least used troops in Clash?

This thread is simply for opinions about what troop is the least useful in Clash, one per village, and perhaps one per type (elixir, dark elixir, spells, Siege, heroes, etc). Please do not count how early or late they are unlocked. I'm curious to see what people think, and I'm sure there were threads like this in the past but balance changes most likely made them obsolete.
    Last edited by Mauritanian1960; April 19th, 2021 at 07:08 PM.

I doubt my opinion will be in anywhere near the majority consensus, but I never use goblins. Super gobs have a niche spot for me, but it's very limited. I know other players use them all the time, though, so I can't say they're actually useless. I just don't like 'em. lol
    Check out My Village

Though they aren't technically troops, I can't use bats! They never work with me and I find myself just getting them obliterated as soon as I spawn them in!
    LEVEL 135: BRAND NEW TH11 | MY STATS
    IGN: BazookaJoe | CLAN: MN ICE

does the battle machine in Builder Base count? it takes forever to get through a wall and its wiped out by a double cannon pretty quickly
    Last edited by dumbndumber; April 19th, 2021 at 04:37 PM.

Pro Member
    I don't know about anyone else but I never use valkyries. Besides that, almost every troop has a niche, which is part of what makes the game so great.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    I don't know about anyone else but I never use valkyries. Besides that, almost every troop has a niche, which is part of what makes the game so great.
    I was gonna say Valks as well! I'm glad I'm not the only one!
    LEVEL 135: BRAND NEW TH11 | MY STATS
    IGN: BazookaJoe | CLAN: MN ICE

Quote Originally Posted by kylorayker View Post
    I doubt my opinion will be in anywhere near the majority consensus, but I never use goblins. Super gobs have a niche spot for me, but it's very limited. I know other players use them all the time, though, so I can't say they're actually useless. I just don't like 'em. lol
    Never on my two priority accounts have I used goblins, however it's because goblins aren't exactly useful when you're a th10 in Champion III and they are one of the few troops mortars are actually half useful against.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kylorayker View Post
    Without sneaky goblins unlocked goblins are one of my favorite farming troops. Fast, cheap, and efficient. Four housing space (or about 1000 elixir) nets you some 40k.

Without sneaky goblins unlocked goblins are one of my favorite farming troops. Fast, cheap, and efficient. Four housing space (or about 1000 elixir) nets you some 40k.
    I've always found I can do just as well, if not better, sniping storages or collectors with my AQ.
    Check out My Village

Quote Originally Posted by dumbndumber View Post
    does the battle machine in Builder Base count? it takes forever to get through a wall and its wiped out by a double cannon pretty quickly
    It's a hero, so it counts. I find it quite useful, but it's only because my giants are underleveled so it's the only tank for my cannons. With the ability if it's not being shot at by much it can actually recover significant health, but that's only if the base is badly designed.

I've never used Valks even to donate to CC for defense, because air troops completely invalidate their use unless they learn to be executioners. As for super valks I honestly never heard about people using them, but my scope could just be limited.