Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: What are the worst troops in Clash?

Worst troop or least used?

In respect of 'For the Game as a Whole' i'd suggest the worst troop in the game is Eddie the Electro Dragon.

If my two year old niece can randomly place her tiny fingers across her mum's tablet, and destroy over 50% of a base of equal defensive strength, then something's not quite right.
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 18 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH13.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by kylorayker View Post
    I doubt my opinion will be in anywhere near the majority consensus, but I never use goblins. Super gobs have a niche spot for me, but it's very limited. I know other players use them all the time, though, so I can't say they're actually useless. I just don't like 'em. lol
    if u never use sgobs for farming, u are missing out (unless u are in legends). they are absolutely broken. U can loot at least 25mil/25mil/250k in one hour. they are sooo broken and wayy too efficient. my fav troop by far.

Quote Originally Posted by dpgza View Post
    I found the worse troop being the Valkyrie. Considering the bad parts of other troops i think it is the worse cause of the movement patterns and the high hp of walls.

Second place the witch. The skeletons are great, just the Witch part. If i look at a replay they spend 80% of the time crawling slowly around, and when they get to a target youre thinking HERE WE GO. But no... she needs to spawn skeletons, throw 2 hits and spawn again and so on. Its mind numbing.
    You mean she's doing exactly what she should be doing? The witch is one of the best troops in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxQSeco View Post
    if u never use sgobs for farming, u are missing out (unless u are in legends). they are absolutely broken. U can loot at least 25mil/25mil/250k in one hour. they are sooo broken and wayy too efficient. my fav troop by far.
    I only cook,super gobs on my mini when I want them in my main's attack cc where they are better than a valk and a barb with yetis. I very rarely play for an hour. I login, attack, donate, reload. Rinse, repeat throughout the day. I float between masters and champs as a th13 and finished 12 in about 7 months. Plenty fast and had no problem keeping builders busy. There are many ways to play that do not involve collector raiding with gobs. Did the whole goblin knife thing for ages at th9 the first time years ago. Never again.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    Worst troop or least used?

In respect of 'For the Game as a Whole' i'd suggest the worst troop in the game is Eddie the Electro Dragon.

If my two year old niece can randomly place her tiny fingers across her mum's tablet, and destroy over 50% of a base of equal defensive strength, then something's not quite right.
    Least favorite, not the worst troops for the game, just troops that are too weak

Quote Originally Posted by MaxQSeco View Post
    The thing is, if you're doing focused loot raiding, you can do that without them as well. I just filled my elixir storage (th14, so 20m) in about 35 minutes without using a single gob or super gob. They definitely require significantly less planning and strategy to use for looting, which is why some people like them, I think. They're an easy button, not the only option.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    I only cook,super gobs on my mini when I want them in my main's attack cc where they are better than a valk and a barb with yetis. I very rarely play for an hour. I login, attack, donate, reload. Rinse, repeat throughout the day. I float between masters and champs as a th13 and finished 12 in about 7 months. Plenty fast and had no problem keeping builders busy. There are many ways to play that do not involve collector raiding with gobs. Did the whole goblin knife thing for ages at th9 the first time years ago. Never again.
    I float around the same spot, and I'm the same. Only time I've had trouble keeping my builders busy since th11 is when they've got nothing left to do but walls.
    Check out My Village

Quote Originally Posted by Mauritanian1960 View Post
    Least favorite, not the worst troops for the game, just troops that are too weak
    Miner for me.
    It's neither worst or weakest or whatever, it's just my eyes cannot follow where they are at any given second. User's error, I admit. 😅😔

Pro Member
    Valks and edrags. Valks because who knows where they'll go and "poof" wiped out. Edrags...slow and weak.

Interesting the number who cite giants. I play in Titan II and giants are my main line in a usual attack. First to drop, drop a rage and clear the space, followed by the clean up crew.

Centennial Club
    The more posts I've read, I really don't get much use out of valks for farming unless there is a challenge forcing me to use them. They aren't unusable, but there are just more consistent and cheaper options available to get the job done and stack up the loot.

Quote Originally Posted by kylorayker View Post
    The thing is, if you're doing focused loot raiding, you can do that without them as well. I just filled my elixir storage (th14, so 20m) in about 35 minutes without using a single gob or super gob. They definitely require significantly less planning and strategy to use for looting, which is why some people like them, I think. They're an easy button, not the only option.
    Not without heavy gemming you didn't. Even with training potions and pretending your heroes/army regenerates in around 5 minutes (lol) and that you got a 1M loot base every single time on the first search, you still only make around 8M elixir in that 35 minutes of focused farming. Even if we make each raid have a comically high loot of 1.5M elixir you STILL don't hit 20M in 35 minutes. And we aren't even considering the cost of building your army. Whoops.

Meanwhile a focused super gob farming session doesn't even need the training potion. You will never beat its efficiency and inventing stories to say you did doesn't help your case.
    Last edited by youcancallmejd; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:16 PM.