Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the worst troops in Clash?

Valks are basically useless th8+
    All other troops have a use, goblins useful in farming even at th 10 for me
    Vales useful in yeti blimp bomb
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

My opinions

Main village troopwould be edrag for me. Too slow. Main village spell is skellies with clone a close second. I know people use them but they don't work well for me. Builder base troop is night with. They have a brief period around 7 and 8 where they are good but way too short a time for the expense.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauritanian1960 View Post
    It's a hero, so it counts. I find it quite useful, but it's only because my giants are underleveled so it's the only tank for my cannons. With the ability if it's not being shot at by much it can actually recover significant health, but that's only if the base is badly designed.
    I've seen some of my opponents run 18 cannon carts, lol. How viable is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    My opinions

Main village troopwould be edrag for me. Too slow. Main village spell is skellies with clone a close second. I know people use them but they don't work well for me. Builder base troop is night with. They have a brief period around 7 and 8 where they are good but way too short a time for the expense.
    Skelly as well for me.
    Bb, wnight witches as well, only useful around bh 6 honestly, from 7-8 onward, cc and giwnt
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    I've seen some of my opponents run 18 cannon carts, lol. How viable is it?
    In builder hall 6 and 7 using mass cannon carts (ideally with giants) can be very useful when used properly.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Talking fresh (returned after one year and a half) TH14 here:

Goblins (just no)
    Battle machine (because it sucks even as clean-up troop)
    Barbarians (you canít fit them into a serious composition farm/war attack unless youíre farming dead bases)

To be honest I havenít fully tried the super troops so I canít speak for those.
    Last edited by MasterEdy; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:24 PM.

Giants(not super giants) at higher THs.
    I only use one of them to tank for my sb so that it doesn't get targeted first before pekka comes out.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    Talking fresh (returned after one year and a half) TH14 here:

Goblins (just no)
    Battle machine (because it sucks even as clean-up troop)
    Barbarians (you canít fit them into a serious composition farm/war attack unless youíre farming dead bases)

To be honest I havenít fully tried the super troops so I canít speak for those.
    Barbarians are only useful as extra damage for your barbarian king when he uses his ability mostly, as with cleanup archers do the job the same, just are slightly more expensive and are I think the squishest troop in the game not counting self-destruct troops and summons.

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Everything we can use, I’ve seen people who love it and those who don’t bother with it. Except perhaps rage, freeze and poison, lol.

I always upgrade barbs, archers, and wallbreakers last. I just don’t use them very often and don’t ever feel like I can say “If only the barbs spawned by the king were one level higher, that’d have been a three star!”

Battle machine, in the effort to get him places faster, will walk way too far. Can almost never hope to drop it across from a TH and expect him to go to it if there’s a hole somewhere, or walls just to skirt the hall. If walls surround the hall, he’ll never get there anyway. They need to decrease his “wiling to walk around” distance a little bit and double his dps on walls or something.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

Banned
    Valks because they go anywhere except towards the enemy base
    Giants because super barbs are far far better.