Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the worst troops in Clash?

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by kylorayker View Post
    I'm not apologizing. lol I can drop my king, queen, and warden to clear exposed storages and overflowing collectors just as easily (and if you do it right with their abilities, they stay at 100% health for your next raid) and still have an army that can hit a full base if I want to. Gobs are just too specific when you're farming. Only one thing you can do with them. Every time I've tried them, I always end up finding a freshly abandoned base with 1million+ resources that the gobs can only collect half of, since the storages are all inside the walls still. I'd just rather keep my options open while farming.
    Wait what? Getting loot is the crux of farming. Gobs are the premier troop for this cause. it IS their cause..

need some Jump and or Quad-Quake (QQ).. to grab those buried stores...

My clan mate just schooled me on some Titan 1 Sneaky Gob replays, like 1.5M, 1.3M, 10K. and another 750K, 750K, 7K kinda stuff. just Sneaky Gobs ripping through loots...and the TH.

after the base was stripped to ZERO loot, one star, about 40% he set loose the Siege and Royals/Pets and can get either the second star or more..damage to get toward the max T1 pay out 70%. (like you outlined in your post)

I was genuinely blown away.. then he posted a cpl lines about using haste spell with Quakes, and laid out a good blueprint that I will be using on my Donation Mule... (low Royals)

this whole post may fall on deaf ears, but it makes me wonder why the best farming troop in the game (as a function) gets scoffed at so much.

anyhow my $0.02
    Clash on.

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Main village- Barbarian, Giant, Ice hound, Super Valkyrie.
    Main village (spells)- Clone spell (never used them except Electrone), Bat spell (Idk how to use them lol).

Builder Base- Night Witch, Hog glider (I wish I knew how to use that Pekka Hog glider attack), Baby dragon.

Temporary troops- All those temporary barbarian variants, skeleton barrel, Ice wizard.

Pro Member
    Baby D. Never found those useful

Vaulks are useless.

Centennial Club
    giants are by far the worst at higher THs

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Montapegenesis View Post
    Baby D. Never found those useful
    baby D are the best farming strat for TH 9-10

Maxed players also use them for funnelling

Quote Originally Posted by Lordgluethefour View Post
    They are useful short tanks for your queen or royal champ for getting in, preferably when there isn't a walk going on
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

I'm just a regular Joe with a regular job I'm your average white, suburbanite slob I like football
    Goblins have never been my style. They are the second to last lab upgrade for me. The most useless troop in the game to me, and the last lab upgrade, every account, every town hall, is the miner. I just cannot see the little buggers once they go underground. It is an invisible troop with my old eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordgluethefour View Post
    They worked fine for me as part of a spam army at th13 against other th13s in multiplayer and cwl. What level are your giants?

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM2U View Post
    Goblins have never been my style. They are the second to last lab upgrade for me. The most useless troop in the game to me, and the last lab upgrade, every account, every town hall, is the miner. I just cannot see the little buggers once they go underground. It is an invisible troop with my old eyes.
    Tbh, I think most people here keep Miners high up. Miners are great, hybrid, mass miner with Qws and Qcharges. Maybe try to watch which building being destroyed, they have a pretty pronounce underground animation IMO.
    For goblins, without sneaky gobs, I don't think I'll survive TH 12
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi