Thread: Farm Pass issues

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same

Farm Pass issues

I experienced 2 so far:
    - deco in farm pass lost their background
    - after a long time offline, the game would move the screen to zoom into Farm Pass without apparent reason (on both completed and not completed path). The animation is the same as one when new Farm Pass starts.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I experienced 2 so far:
    - after a long time offline, the game would move the screen to zoom into Farm Pass without apparent reason (on both completed and not completed path). The animation is the same as one when new Farm Pass starts.
    Same for me

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    This has been happening to me too since the update—but not just when I’ve been offline a long time. It happens every few minutes while I’m playing, and it’s driving me nuts. And after the game zooms into Farm Pass, it usually freezes there, and I have to keep tapping on the Farm Pass until the game eventually unfreezes and lets me go somewhere else. This is a big problem for me.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    This has been happening to me too since the update—but not just when I’ve been offline a long time. It happens every few minutes while I’m playing, and it’s driving me nuts. And after the game zooms into Farm Pass, it usually freezes there, and I have to keep tapping on the Farm Pass until the game eventually unfreezes and lets me go somewhere else. This is a big problem for me.
    Looks like we cannot do anything until the animation is over (the yellow exclamation mark appears), you could save your self some tapping and wait for it to end maybe?

Every minute is way tooooo much, is that during the same session (without going to town nor lake nor visiting other farm = no loading screen in between)?
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

I haven't got this second issue after maintenance break on 22nd April. Thanks Hay Day.

Hope it fixed for others too.