Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Very Important

Very Important

Hello everyone
    First what I am going to say is really important
    For me and all clash of clans player I suggest to make a little changes in game and this changes I promise you the game will be much better and all old players will back I am playing coc since 2014

1- if you add a small button to drop your league
    trophies will be awesome
    Because now I am legend and I can't drop my
    trophies to farm because of the update when
    Add a small button to drop your trophies really
    That will help us .

2- [Ruled Out Idea]

3- [Ruled Out Idea]

4- [Ruled Out Idea]

5- you need to make a really good offers and
    discounts 40% for building walls heroes
    Upgrade for the new players th1 to th10
    Because when new player download the
    game
    He can't find clans that's allow him to join

6- give 14000 gems to all players who stop
    Play coc for 2 years and he want back to play
    Again our anything special like 50% Upgrade
    Discounts on building and heroes for limited
    time

7- I suggest to add a new league to players with
    trophies over 6500 with different rules call it
    Super Legend
    With a cool and special logo design

8- make a clans wars live that other clans can
    Watch it that will be cool

9- give the players who always got 3 stars and
    The best attacks in war A special mark
    beside His name or on his profile

And I have really more and more suggest for this beautiful game I am the one in this game
    Who can I pay money's from my wallet to make
    This game better

At the end who read that
    I wish you have amazing wonderful day
    Keep clashing

Avenger
    Last edited by Bakunin; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:49 PM.

1- Massive change in trophies is kind of hurtful when it comes to the game mechanics I guess. So unlikely to happen.

5- Every time a new town hall is added the prices are reduced. I have many lower TH accounts and I think the prices are as low as they can get! For example upgrading the barbarian king to level 10 is easily doable in TH8. Maybe within the first week of entering the town hall.
    So I think they have done exactly what you asked.

6- Why would they give free gems? You already get a lovely army boost and a MASSIVE amount of loot in your loot cart. What you are asking just the game handing out a free 100$ to anyone who stopped playing the game! As a matter of fact I think players who kept playing during that 2 years deserve the 100$ even more

7- I don't think they would add it now, however, as new town halls are introduced we might need something between Titan league and Legends league to better divide the players.
    But what do you think should be the key feature of that league you say should be added?8- Other clans = Other players
    Just join the clan with their permission or add the users as friends.
    I personally don't want other people looking at my attacks! So...

9- Maybe adding an achievement for 3-star attacks might benefit better. At least in my opinion.

1) Not possible. This is a delicate system. Trophies you win are dedeucted from opponent, trophies remains the same in total amount (except the bottom low trophy people who generate those 30 or so trophies. This would mean even a couple trophies would be hard to get.

5)
    The current prices are mad cheap then if you were playing before, a 40% reduction is absomegalutely riduculous right now. They reduce prices whenever a new TH is added so progress is easier
    6)Handing 100$ to players who abandoned the game for 2 years. No. They can like just get their queen so many level in this gems
    8) which clans exactly can see those live wars. Besides, I don't like my attacks generally spectated.
    9)A achievement makes good sense, not like a badge or something, how would you define good at 3 starring?
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmaker1987 View Post

Hello everyone...

Avenger
    Hi Avenger,

Thanks for your ideas.

Some of my thoughts about them:

1) I can relate—it would be easier for me to press a button and set a trophy range where I’d like to be, than to spend time starting an attack, dropping a hero, and surrendering repeatedly. But as others have said, it would mess up the system too much I think. If I want to drop leagues, it’s on me to take some time to do so, just like if I wanted to spend time trophy-pushing.

5) There are huge discounts and time reductions early on, now. But at some point a player has to play the game to learn it. As much as many might like it, we can’t have SC giving everyone who downloads the game a Max TH10 “so they can find a clan.” The game takes years to play—it’s not meant to go from zero to max in a few months (and then move on to the next game). People have to develop some patience somewhere along the way. If they don’t have this, they probably won’t enjoy Clash or stay with it for long.

6) There are some incentives for players who’ve been away for a while, to make it easier to come back. But again, they aren’t going to “give” players a couple of years’ worth of upgrades for nothing.

They did have a limited boost for TH14. I’m not sure if this kind of thing happens with upgrades at other town halls (?). That did make it much more fun to get a good start on long upgrades and ease what I call “new-town-hall-itis” a little bit. I agree it would be fun to see almost everyone getting a bit of a boost, maybe proportionate to their TH/upgrade times, etc. when they move to a new town hall. The very first few halls that are quick to get through, probably don’t need it.

7) At some point I could see them dividing Legends into 1, 2, and 3, like other leagues. But it feels like it’s probably quite a way away, yet? I don’t follow the leaderboards enough to really comment on that.

8) My own clan, an “enemy” clan, and friends are quite enough spectators for me, thank you, lol. This would just encourage spying, on the one hand, and on the other hand...

How many people’s wars do we need to see, and how much time do we have to watch them? At least youtubers can provide commentary/explanations as to what’s going on. I enjoy that part, if I have any time to spare. If I’m in game, I’m busy chatting, donating, attacking—whatever I need to do to play the game. I rarely stop to watch what others are doing.

9) Who would define this? If it’s always three stars, I know some people would just throw clan strategy out the window and jump in to attack low to get those “three every time”. If “best attacks” are as unclear as “most heroic” defence/attack in war, it’d be kind of pointless, lol. If the option could be given to clan leaders....well, some might like it. I wouldn’t. It’d be off-putting to have to leave people out, and that’s *if I had time to review every attack.

I have seen clans name war or season MVPs, highest donators, etc. in their clan descriptions—if there’s room, that might be a way for those who want to recognize their members for that kind of thing?

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post

They did have a limited boost for TH14. I’m not sure if this kind of thing happens with upgrades at other town halls (?). That did make it much more fun to get a good start on long upgrades and ease what I call “new-town-hall-itis” a little bit. I agree it would be fun to see almost everyone getting a bit of a boost, maybe proportionate to their TH/upgrade times, etc. when they move to a new town hall. The very first few halls that are quick to get through, probably don’t need it.
    Those boosts came in a few updates ago. June last year. And they are for most new TH levels.

Troops, resources and star bonus from TH4, heroes from TH8.