Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to reconnect Facebook??

Not understanding this either. ???

In ipad settings under privacy then tracking you have to enable hayday - mine was disabled and when I enabled it hayday linked to Facebook.

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    To be clear: I don't have FB app on iPad and never, my farm has a FB account attached to it but I stay disconnected.

I'll try to list all the steps I did on my iPad iOS 14.4.2 (works for me) after reading about this issue. See if that applies to you too.
    There was a first pop up "Facebook login update" that appears once and never came back during these steps. It simply explained that by using social features, you allow Hay Day to track your activities in other apps and share with FB for their own purposes, including advertisng and tracking.

1. Step 1: open Settings app > Privacy > Tracking > Allow apps request to track > turn this ON (green button); if this is OFF, Hay Day won't even request to track so you cannot proceed further.
    2. Step 2: open Hay day app > Friend bar > Facebook icon
      Step 2a: if a iOS pop up appears with two options: Ask App not to Track or Allow -> Choose Allow then try FB icon again. If you don't, you can change it later in Settings > Privacy
    3. Step 3: open Settings app > Privacy > Tracking > check that Hay Day is listed and allowed to track (green button) --> this is what the instructions in game mean).
    4. Step 4: open Hay day app > Friend bar > Facebook icon > a small pop up appears with FB login page

Below is all the relevant pop-up that allowed me to connect to Facebook. IDisregard "Clash of Clans", the mecanism is the same.

Last edited by meonhoc; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:37 PM.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 156♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    To be clear: I don't have FB app on iPad and never, my farm has a FB account attached to it but I stay disconnected.

I'll try to list all the steps I did on my iPad (works for me) after reading about this issue. See if that applies to you too.
    There was a first pop up "Facebook login update" that appears once and never came back during these steps. It simply explained that by using social features, you allow Hay Day to track your activities in other apps and share with FB for their own purposes, including advertisng and tracking.

1. Step 1: open Settings app > Privacy > Tracking > Allow apps request to track > turn this ON (green button); if this is OFF, Hay Day won't even request to track so you cannot proceed further.
    2. Step 2: open Hay day app > Friend bar > Facebook icon
      Step 2a: if a iOS pop up appears with two options: Ask App not to Track or Allow -> Choose Allow then try FB icon again. If you don't, you can change it later in Settings > Privacy
    3. Step 3: open Settings app > Privacy > Tracking > check that Hay Day is listed and allowed to track (green button) --> this is what the instructions in game mean).
    4. Step 4: open Hay day app > Friend bar > Facebook icon > a small pop up appears with FB login page
    The problem is that even after enabling Tracking in Step 1, the Facebook Login Update keeps popping up, so in fact I never get to Step 2a. It’s still the same popup time after time, on both iPad and iPhone.
    Step 3 still doesn’t list Hay Day.
    i am wondering if there is another little something that needs to be done. Or maybe it’s a bug that will have to be fixed
    Level 176
    iOS

Centennial Club
    Doesn’t work for me. iOS 14.4.2
    Last edited by Divot27; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:51 PM.
    Pookerville Farm Level 165, town 47, achievements 150/150
    Still working on the fishing book.

Quote Originally Posted by elenelle View Post
    The problem is that even after enabling Tracking in Step 1, the Facebook Login Update keeps popping up, so in fact I never get to Step 2a. It’s still the same popup time after time, on both iPad and iPhone.
    Step 3 still doesn’t list Hay Day.
    i am wondering if there is another little something that needs to be done. Or maybe it’s a bug that will have to be fixed
    same for me on ipad. Not working

My tracking under Settings, Privacy is enabled for all apps so no separate apps are listed. Is it important to connect with Facebook? I am connected through SuperCell and still have my Facebook friends showing. This is strange.

Same for me on my iPad Pro. I’ve even tried force closing all apps and powering off device.
    Farm ID#: 8JU8L8PQJ
    KIK ID: DustyRoadsHD

I have nothing under the tracking icon. No apps listed at all.

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    I added screenshot to my previous post.

The issue seems to be that for some reason, Hay Day never get to request to track so it is not listed amongst apps that can track user data. FB is then disabled in this case.

I have no solution, already tried uninstall/restart/reinstall but that only remove Hay Day from the list. I don't find a way to trigger the first pop up to select "Ask App not to Track/Allow" anymore.