Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to reconnect Facebook??

No clue why HD needs to have any tracking enabled in the first place to allow FB connection? Seems they are intruding very much into areas that are NONE of their business?

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    Spoken too soon, left my iPad for a few hours, came back, maybe reset some privacy settings and by magic, I got the Allow/ Ask app not to track again. Not sure about the step yet.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1966 View Post
    No clue why HD needs to have any tracking enabled in the first place to allow FB connection? Seems they are intruding very much into areas that are NONE of their business?
    That’s FB policy to allow Hay Day to use social features. It has always been the case. What changed is Apple privacy policy starting to require developper to ask for explicit consent from players.

“Allow app to Request to Track” is the keyword to search for further info and Apple’s announcement.
    Last edited by meonhoc; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:14 AM.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 155♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Spoken too soon, left my iPad for a few hours, came back, maybe reset some privacy settings and by magic, I got the Allow/ Ask app not to track again. Not sure about the step
    I have played with my settings and still can’t get mine to track.

Edit: I see Nick posted in the Bugs thread that they are aware of issue and looking to fix it with optional update.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12795164
    Last edited by GatorDoug; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:57 PM.
    Farm ID#: 8JU8L8PQJ
    KIK ID: DustyRoadsHD

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    Yes, hope we get the optional update soon.

I keep getting that pop up about Tracking after uninstall/restart/install so I'm not sure what went wrong with those who don't.

I think you have to wait for Apple to release iOS 14.5 when they put in AppTrackingTransparency. Then you can opt in Hay Day for Facebook
    Last edited by Sueclem10; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:58 AM.