Thread: Derby permits

Derby permits

You know it would really be nice if the gamers understood the odds of getting permits when they spin at 5 diamonds. I am on my last piece of land and need 18 permits. In the bunny derby I had 3 permits but after spinning at least 25 times more (yes that is right) I never got another permit.

Is that really fair just because I am on my last spot? I know SC could care less if I used up all my diamonds but that really isn’t fair. You complain about ‘fair play’ and shut down bot farms but you don’t seem to follow that principle yourselves....

Transparency is not much to ask for....
    Last edited by JohnM1966; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:55 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    I have only 1 permit left too, and I spent every diamond I had to restock. I needed 3, but only received 2. 100 diamonds lost in this insane effort to get the last one. Shame on the greedy Hay day developers.

It’s a disgrace that it isn’t made clear as to how many permits we can get in a derby. If we are down to less than ‘x’ permits they should clearly state what we can get. They don’t and this reflects horribly on the HD team. Greedy greedy greedy..... and I believe a reason why I will give up this game.

No admin or SC rep wish to comment on this???