Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Removing the effect of tombstones in changing bases

Removing the effect of tombstones in changing bases

Hello
    Hope you are doing well,

Every time I log back in the game and I want to load my progress base, I face problems!
    The problem is that someone has attacked my base and their "tombstones" are on the ground in the -main base- inside small holes between walls and similar "unlikely to see at first glance" places.
    I wanted to suggest that when we are changing the base map, the tombstones would be automatically destroyed when a building's position conflicts their position so that it would take away the burden of having to do something extra.
    This can also be applied to tall grasses in builderhall base as well.

Please consider these suggestions in the upcoming updates
    Thanks in advance!

EDIT:
    After some replies I think it is necessary to edit the post to make myself more clear.
    I DO NOT intend to keep the tombstones! I want them ALL to automatically disappear when changing the bases.

It's just hard to find those small little tombstones in close-packed bases on small screen mobile devices!!!

Right now I have to go one of the bases and remove all buildings then click on the tombstones so they are removed and then cancel the changes made to the design and load the base again! All this work needs to be done while the tombstones can just be replaced automatically!

EDIT No.2:
    I suggest that they add an option in settings to turn off tombstones! Like screen shake or snow or other small details!

Also for those concerned players: No I don't want the loot I get from destroying tombstones :/

EDIT No.3:
    Here is a picture of a base I was trying to attack:

Screenshot_20210419-154200.png

1- The attack hasn't begun yet (still 10 seconds left) so none of my troops created that tombstone there!
    2- There is only ONE tombstone on this base which is located near walls on the bottom left side!
    3- When such scenarios happen on my village, noticing and clicking on such small thing on my mobile device is without a doubt hard! (Bombs are hard to click on as well but I don't have to deal with bombs every time I get attacked!)
    Last edited by frzmzr; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:46 PM. Reason: Be more clear

Millennial Club
    Can you not just do one tap on one stone and they are gone?

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: 25 | Max Trophies: 5500+

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    If you see a little building icon on the bottome right of your progress base, it means all your buildings are not placed. This should help you, editing your base and removing the tombstones.

Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    Can you not just do one tap on one stone and they are gone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    If you see a little building icon on the bottome right of your progress base, it means all your buildings are not placed. This should help you, editing your base and removing the tombstones.

The problem is that most of the times "finding the tombstones" is hard! I have to go one of the bases and remove all buildings then click on the tombstones so they are removed and then cancel the changes made to the design and load the base again! All this work needs to be done while the tombstones can just be replaced automatically!
    Last edited by frzmzr; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:31 AM.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by frzmzr View Post
    Hello
    Hope you are doing well,

Every time I log back in the game and I want to load my progress base, I face problems!
    The problem is that someone has attacked my base and their "tombstones" are on the ground in the -main base- inside small holes between walls and similar "unlikely to see at first glance" places.
    I wanted to suggest that when we are changing the base map, the tombstones would be automatically destroyed when a building's position conflicts their position so that it would take away the burden of having to do something extra.
    This can also be applied to those little bushes in builderhall base as well.

Please consider these suggestions in the upcoming updates
    Thanks in advance!
    You really aren't intended to keep tombstones.

I can't honestly see SC putting development effort in to cater for people who don't just get rid of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You really aren't intended to keep tombstones.

I can't honestly see SC putting development effort in to cater for people who don't just get rid of them.
    Where did I say I want to keep the tombstones?!! I want them all to disappear automatically! All of them! It's just hard to find those small little tombstones in close-packed bases on small screen mobile devices!!!
    That is all I'm saying.

I think you are not even reading the post correctly or the discussion in the comments :|
    Last edited by frzmzr; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:46 AM.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Where did I say I want to keep the tombstones?!! I want them all to disappear automatically! All of them! It's just hard to find those small little tombstones in close-packed bases on small screen mobile devices!!!
    That is all I'm saying.

I think you are not even reading the post correctly or the discussion in the comments :|
    I really don't understand your issue.

It does get rid of all tombstones automatically, as soon as you click on just one.

Are you saying your base is regularly getting attacked in a way that leaves NO easy to see tombstones?

That seems very unusual to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I really don't understand your issue.

It does get rid of all tombstones automatically, as soon as you click on just one.

Are you saying your base is regularly getting attacked in a way that leaves NO easy to see tombstones?

That seems very unusual to me.
    Yes I usually just get a couple tombstones which are placed in "not easy to see" places!
    If it is that hard for you to understand I will try to provide screenshots in the upcoming months
    Right now the game allow you to automatically replace bushes in builder hall side with a building. So I don't see why automatically replacing tombstones should be a big deal to you!
    Also this is just one suggestion my friend! Supercell can add an option in settings to turn off tombstones! Be a little bit creative!!!
    Last edited by frzmzr; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:55 AM.

Millennial Club
    Yes I usually just get a couple tombstones which are placed in "not easy to see" places!
    If it is that hard for you to understand I will try to provide screenshots in the upcoming months
    Right now the game allow you to automatically replace bushes in builder hall side with a building. So I don't see why automatically replacing tombstones should be a big deal to you!
    Also this is just one suggestion my friend! Supercell can add an option in settings to turn off tombstones! Be a little bit creative!!!
    I’d like to see a screenshot of this. Finding these is never hard from my experience....
    post your in game tag, we can see your base, and if you don’t clear them, we can see them, or how hard they are to find.

I still doubt they will do any change re this.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: 25 | Max Trophies: 5500+

Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    I’d like to see a screenshot of this. Finding these is never hard from my experience....
    post your in game tag, we can see your base, and if you don’t clear them, we can see them, or how hard they are to find.

I still doubt they will do any change re this.
    I will take screenshots as soon as I have this issue again.
    How about an option in settings to turn off tombstones? Like snow or screen shake or other small details!