Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Removing the effect of tombstones in changing bases

Quote Originally Posted by frzmzr View Post

About your suggestion I have to redirect you to my own post. (That is what I do now and it is annoying.)
    I really hope they add an option in the settings to turn off tombstones.

Ah, so you did. I missed that. Good thing you already know a work-around even if it’s not optimal.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Ah, so you did. I missed that. Good thing you already know a work-around even if it’s not optimal.
    Thanks for the help though.
    I don't know if the suggestions we make here are even heard by supercell... I used to contact the in-game support and they told me to come here and post my suggestions, yet I don't see any special chain of command which would lead to the staff members...
    Makes me kinda think that ideas are just said, not heard.

Currently I hope they'd add an option in the settings to turn tombstones on/off... I hope they hear it.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    I posted an screenshot. See if that helps understand my difficulty in spotting tombstones.
    Not really, because having just ONE tombstone on a base is not a common situation.

That is only ever going to happen when you are hit by trophy droppers, who just drop one troop and quit.

But with tombstones, when there are only a bunch of them sparsely around the base it really is hard to see them! Also they are not around a giant head and they are sometimes close to a couple buildings or walls which makes selecting them even harder when on small screen devices.

Adding an option in the settings to turn off tombstones can easily solve the issue yet I don't know the burden of development required so I can't give a solid solution for it.
    Yes, that is the issue - whether it is easy enough to be worthwhile for those few situations. I don't know either how easy/difficult it would be to implement.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #24
    I don't know if the suggestions we make here are even heard by supercell... I used to contact the in-game support and they told me to come here and post my suggestions, yet I don't see any special chain of command which would lead to the staff members...

Currently I hope they'd add an option in the settings to turn tombstones on/off... I hope they hear it.
    We have been told that the development team do read all threads made in Ideas & Feature Requests, at least the first posts.

They never respond, as a matter of policy - if they responded to one, they would be expected to respond to all, and would also then get drawn into arguments as to why it is/is not a good idea.

But the fact support send people here doesn't actually mean anything. They always say "that seems like a good idea", even when it is on the ruled out list - they have no visibility of here.

We have been told that the development team do read all threads made in Ideas & Feature Requests, at least the first posts.
    ooh, nice, the dev team reads the threads actively. Didn't know

Side question, why were tombstones added initially tho, because I don't think troops dieing where buildings are produces tombstone
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Like Ajax said, support says everything is good whether it is or not and regardless of their game knowledge, but if it’s something fresh that’s never been discussed, no one else knows whether it’s a good or bad idea until you make it known here, and there’s no hope for change if you keep it to yourself. You’re not going to get much more than player feedback unless it’s actually added to the game or added to the ruled out or frequently suggested lists, and those lists are managed by volunteer moderators, not the development team.

If I were you, I’d look out for the next Quality of Life sticky in the General subforum when they are taking suggestions (again, don’t expect a response).
    Last edited by toofinedog; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post

Side question, why were tombstones added initially tho, because I don't think troops dieing where buildings are produces tombstone
    I'm not sure but i think after a certain amount of troops die then a tombstone appears
    That's why when you BARCH you see a lot more tombstones compared to when using dragons...

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post

Years ago we never had a loot cart and had to re arm traps, xbows, ITs with resources so the they gave a little elixir/DE back. Not much by any means but it was something.