Thread: Builder base idea

Builder base idea

I think in builder base it is more easy to defend then to attack like lava launcher and multi mortar because of their high range , rooster and double cannon because of their low range . For low level troops it is nearly impossible to stand against lava launcher attack. I know that it was introduced as eagle artillery of builder base , but we can destroy eagle artillery in beginning of attack by using combination of batspell and clone spell . But there is nothing to destroy lava launcher in beginning. As there is no spell type feature available in builder base. Hence my idea is to add spell like feature in builder base

Millennial Club
    The "spell" feature in the builder base is built into the troops themselves, thus there is no need for any "spell"-like features in the builder base.

Quote Originally Posted by Anishraina001 View Post
    I think in builder base it is more easy to defend then to attack like lava launcher and multi mortar because of their high range , rooster and double cannon because of their low range . For low level troops it is nearly impossible to stand against lava launcher attack. I know that it was introduced as eagle artillery of builder base , but we can destroy eagle artillery in beginning of attack by using combination of batspell and clone spell . But there is nothing to destroy lava launcher in beginning. As there is no spell type feature available in builder base. Hence my idea is to add spell like feature in builder base
    One of the main ideas in builder base is no spells and this is why there aren't spells there, at least not yet.
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:58 PM.

I agree with others upon the fact that spells might not fit BH side too well...
    However I think if your idea is nurtured and maybe given a little bit more thought then something might come out of it!
    But!
    1- The troop upgrading at different BH levels can save you the trouble of going against the lava launcher... If you use your troops right and upgrade them to sufficient levels you shouldn't really face any trouble.
    For example, I use giants and cannon carts in my attacks... With level 16 giants and level 18 cannon carts I hardly face an issue in my BH level and trophy range... I just need to arrive from the side at which the lava launcher is located near to.

2- Maybe if BH10 is released and new troops are introduced as well, then they might give new powers to some troops (maybe new maybe old) to facilitate destroying the mentioned defenses.

In the end, currently, I think if you use the correct attack strategies and have the required levels on your troops you can overcome these defenses. Somewhat similar to the main village! You can't take down a well placed eagle artillery with a level 10 queen...

Clash on!
    Last edited by frzmzr; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:12 PM.