Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Error in the clan war with Gigatesla and Giginferno

Error in the clan war with Gigatesla and Giginferno

Every th 12 to th 14 townhall is shown as a one star giga tesla/inferno in the cw and cwl. If you could see the right level of the giga tesla/inferno, it was easier to choose a base, you can attack.

I have yet to see this error. If you mean on the map, you should scout the base before chossing which to attack anyway.

Well Th14 is shown as Lvl 3, not lvl 1 like previous two TH

the real error is it shows "I" on the map even if the town hall weapon is "v"

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    The map has never shown anything but the TH AFAIK.

So TH11, TH12, TH13, TH14 etc. I don't think it has ever shown the level of the TH weapon there.

While the image does have a value on it, that has always been fixed on the map AFAIK.
    Last edited by Ajax; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:46 AM.

Centennial Club
    I've never attacked simply by looking at the image of the TH. Actually scouting the base and seeing for yourself is the solution.
    Gonna leave this here so I don't have to search every time someone says "help I can't get in touch with support"

Clash of Clans customer support: https://help.supercellsupport.com/cl...tact-form.html