Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Limited sign language between clash friends..

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Oh, from your friends list. That makes more sense. Then those delayed out of context emotes can't even be discussed afterward. Really cool.

Why not just suggest to see a list of all spectators of any battle in your end screen?

It's concise, and it doesn't have to be explained further, because it explains itself instead of subjecting us to a guessing game and weird insults along the way because we didn't understand a poorly-described idea.

At no point in your initial post did you say these emotes would show on the end screen, but several posts later, we should have known but can't because we're not programmers who would know exactly where to put it, and even if we were, we might not be as smart as other programmers? Here's the emote you wanted:
    Ok here my initial poorly described idea:

Hello clashers!
    Many times happn tht i watch my clash friends in another clans attking........

Your answer:
    Cool idea. Way better than discussing it live in clan chat right after.

I clealy said IN ANOTHER CLAN. Yet you answered .....live in clan chat.....

And at the end its me doing weird insults��

I give everyone their rightfully deserved answer.. if they cant take it thn they better dont give it ..
    Last edited by Cowslips; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:07 AM. Reason: Rule 1

Centennial Club
    Still doesn't detract from the fact that this is near useless feature to add, when the development team is small, and quite frankly have more important things to (try and) fix.

It might be a fun addition if it were a part of the game from the very beginning, but to have something like this put into the game now is a drain on development resources which are better spent putting out actual content. At this point it's not even a QoL improvement.

Maybe I'm just too old for things like emotes in games, perhaps this is why I dislike Clash Royale so much especially its stupid emojis.
    Gonna leave this here so I don't have to search every time someone says "help I can't get in touch with support"

Clash of Clans customer support: https://help.supercellsupport.com/cl...tact-form.html

Quote Originally Posted by Warojan View Post
    Ok here my initial poorly described idea:

Hello clashers!
    Many times happn tht i watch my clash friends in another clans attking........

Your answer:
    Cool idea. Way better than discussing it live in clan chat right after.

I clealy said IN ANOTHER CLAN. Yet you answered .....live in clan chat.....

And at the end its me doing weird insults��

I give everyone their rightfully deserved answer.. if they cant take it thn they better dont give it ..
    Conversation took place before, after, and in between your first post and my first reply. I’m sorry you missed it. Maybe it should be on your end battle screen so you can review it.