Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Limited sign language between clash friends..

Limited sign language between clash friends..

Hello clashers!
    Many times happn tht i watch my clash friends in another clans attking.. It would be fun if we could send thm a signal tht its me who is watching.. a kinda 👍 or 👎..👏👏👏..
    Many times happn tht i m attking n someone is watching. It would be good if i could see who is watching me...
    I know chating is rulled out..

What you say ...

Imagine you are doing an important CWL attack, you need 1 more star to win the war. Yet, one of your friends, who does not know that comes, and starts clapping in HUGE amounts. Due to that, you misplace spells and troops, hence, your clan will lose.
    Hence, I disagree.

Made by, Be a Legend

How would a thumbs up or claps will tell them that it's you? If it's going to show full name with a sign while I'm attacking, I'm not interested

Centennial Club
    Yuk. Anything that interferes with concentration while attacking is a big no-no. This is not CR.

If anything, even the eye at the top is distracting and pressure enough. Any more of that nonsense can get in the bin, IMO.
    Gonna leave this here so I don't have to search every time someone says "help I can't get in touch with support"

Clash of Clans customer support: https://help.supercellsupport.com/cl...tact-form.html

Millennial Club
    In Clash Of Clans with the ability to zoom the base in and move the screen about there is no space on the screen that could be somewhere I need to see...
    Last thing I need and pop up emojis and claps or thumbs and or who is watching. Sometimes there are 10 watchers on both sides (esp end of wars). Imagine ten peoples pop up images on the screen.
    No thanks.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH14 | AQ: L80 | BK: 76 | GW 55 | RC: 30| Max Trophies: 5500+

Of course not during the attk . But after the attk when the stars r coming DANG DANG DANG on tht page.. and i said ONLY your clash friends. Esp the ones in other clans... not anyone watching ur attk.

N it should be optional.. people dont wanit.. can turn it off..
    N about where to fit it on the screan 😅 dont worry guys peogrammers know where to put what. 😆

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Warojan View Post
    Of course not during the attk . But after the attk when the stars r coming DANG DANG DANG on tht page.. and i said ONLY your clash friends. Esp the ones in other clans... not anyone watching ur attk.

N it should be optional.. people dont wanit.. can turn it off..
    N about where to fit it on the screan �� dont worry guys peogrammers know where to put what. ��
    You have far more faith in programmers than I do, and I used to be one. A Programmer has no idea what part of the screen you need to see at any given second during a three minute attack, it changes second to second and cannot be predicted.

IMO most folks would turn it off, in which case why bother building it in the first place? And if you want it only at the end of the attack, just wait 10 seconds and you will see it in clan chat anyways.
    Last edited by Tosti111; April 20th, 2021 at 10:04 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doesn’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    You have far more faith in programmers than I do, and I used to be one. A Programmer has no idea what part of the screen you need to see at any given second during a three minute attack, it changes second to second and cannot be predicted.

IMO most folks would turn it off, in which case why bother building it in the first place? And if you want it only at the end of the attack, just wait 10 seconds and you will see it in clan chat anyways.
    You know people have different IQ lvl.. some people know how to do thngs while some other cant even thnk about it who r in the same field..

N about me wait 10 sec n see clan chat..🤭
    I Said for clash friends in Other Clans.

Can u guys read first plzzzzzzz

Tollboothwillie
    You know people have different IQ lvl.. some people know how to do thngs while some other cant even thnk about it who r in the same field..

N about me wait 10 sec n see clan chat..��

Our exp level use to show up in the center of the screen while attacking, so that also proves not everything is well thought out initially.

I would have it turned off because I don't care if someone not in my clan thought I did good.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; April 20th, 2021 at 11:27 PM.

N about me wait 10 sec n see clan chat..��

Could not care less for emojis or anything from people not in my clan and imo its a waste of developer time. Ok. I can turn it off but what else useful or interesting to me could they add instead? Lots.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22