Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Limited sign language between clash friends..

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Warojan View Post
    You know people have different IQ lvl.. some people know how to do thngs while some other cant even thnk about it who r in the same field..

N about me wait 10 sec n see clan chat..��
    I Said for clash friends in Other Clans.

Can u guys read first plzzzzzzz
    I will restate to ensure you have ample opportunity to speak to the points I made.

What part of the screen I use at any point in an attack varies from second to second. How exactly would any programmer (regardless of how gifted or super intelligent you may believe them to be) know where to put a useless symbol such that it NEVER is in my way?

If many people would turn this function off anyways, why should SC waste coding time for your suggestion rather than spending it fixing something more important?
    Last edited by Tosti111; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:37 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doesn’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    What part of the screen I use at any point in an attack varies from second to second.
    Yes.. but i said when u finishes the attk.. n the screen come where it shows ur stars. N How many stars u got. N ur troops u used... THT PAGE stays there for as long as u wanna look at it 😂 ... there i mean..

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    If many people would turn this function off anyways,
    I wanna ask how u know it..but since u r so confident about it.. i say forget it 😅.. you know everything....

Pro Member
    [QUOTE=Warojan;12795623]Yes.. but i said when u finishes the attk.. n the screen come where it shows ur stars. N How many stars u got. N ur troops u used... THT PAGE stays there for as long as u wanna look at it 😂 ... there i mean../QUOTE]
    Which has nothing to do with what they were talking about, so it is completely irrelevant.

An emote system is too one-sided to work. It really does nothing besides provide a distraction. The try to triple in war while 3 opponents are bm'ing and laughing at you challenge would be interesting though.

Yes.. but i said when u finishes the attk.. n the screen come where it shows ur stars. N How many stars u got. N ur troops u used... THT PAGE stays there for as long as u wanna look at it  ... there i mean..
    I know exactly what you mean. When you, the attacker, view your battle end screen, you want to see all the emotes your spectators sent you on a delay and out of context after the battle.

Cool idea. Way better than discussing it live in clan chat right after.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post

Cool idea. Way better than discussing it live in clan chat right after.
    Really?
    You guys can do tht..i mean chatting with ur clash friends FROM OTHER CLANS live in clan chat?

Cause in our clan we cant.. supercell dont allow us.����
    Not cool super cell.. not cool.....��
    Last edited by Cowslips; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:58 AM. Reason: Rule 6

Really?
    You guys can do tht..i mean chatting with ur clash friends FROM OTHER CLANS live in clan chat?

Cause in our clan we cant.. supercell dont allow us.����
    Not cool super cell.. not cool.....��
    Do you actually sit there and watch your friends list to see someone attacking in war? Kind of stalking and creepy. And an indication of a need to get a new hobby. Or life.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:59 AM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Do you actually sit there and watch your friends list to see someone attacking in war? Kind of stalking and creepy. And an indication of a need to get a new hobby. Or life.
    Soo
    After 2 pages.. chatting with 10 different people
    Someone KINDA underestand my suggestion 😂
    I was feeling like WHERE AM I.. PLANET APE 😂

By the way ur comment is out of topic ..😉

Millennial Club
    Soo
    Someone KINDA underestand my suggestion 
    I was feeling like WHERE AM I.. PLANET APE 

By the way ur comment is out of topic ..
    So I understand you correctly, you want to allow friends to put emojis on the final screen showing the final attack result...hand claps/emojis etc etc... and this is for clash friends in other clans, who mostly won’t know you are attacking live to see the attack in time to spam an emoji after the battle....
    Is this what you are asking for? If so, how often do you think your friends are looking to see if you are attacking to make the development time for this worth while?
    Last edited by vansimon; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:24 AM.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: 25 | Max Trophies: 5500+

Soo
    Someone KINDA underestand my suggestion ��
    I was feeling like WHERE AM I.. PLANET APE ��

By the way ur comment is out of topic ..��
    I think my comment was on topic. And I can express that without emojis. As I can be perfectly happy without random yay you from peeps I booted but forgot to un friend or some forum person who sent a friend request.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Really?

Cause in our clan we cant.. supercell dont allow us.
    Not cool super cell.. not cool.....藍
    Oh, from your friends list. That makes more sense. Then those delayed out of context emotes can't even be discussed afterward. Really cool.

Why not just suggest to see a list of all spectators of any battle in your end screen?

It's concise, and it doesn't have to be explained further, because it explains itself instead of subjecting us to a guessing game and weird insults along the way because we didn't understand a poorly-described idea.

At no point in your initial post did you say these emotes would show on the end screen, but several posts later, we should have known but can't because we're not programmers who would know exactly where to put it, and even if we were, we might not be as smart as other programmers? Here's the emote you wanted:
    Last edited by Cowslips; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:00 AM.