Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does everyone get panels from the farm pass?

What’s with the influx of panels, they are becoming worthless. I have 4674257898 panels and cannot trade them for anything.

New farm pass season! And what I got? More panels with both main and mini. Seems that this is intentional and not going to fixed.

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeKate View Post
    What’s with the influx of panels, they are becoming worthless. I have 4674257898 panels and cannot trade them for anything.
    If you run out of storage space, I'd like to suggest you sell the wood panels for maximum price. Many players including me are thirsty for wood panels.

Thank you in advance.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

Why are the prizes the same every month, it is unfair to players who have a wood panel farm.

With every farm getting 5 wood panels every month it is causing an imbalance in Silo Expansion Material
    Farm ID - #9Y2R9CPV
    Farm Level - 200
    Town Level - 62
    Achievements Completed - 144/144
    Game Center - Philly+B

Yes panels again! Nails would be nice!!
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 171 (50 Town)150/150 Achievements
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly65 View Post
    Why are the prizes the same every month, it is unfair to players who have a wood panel farm.

With every farm getting 5 wood panels every month it is causing an imbalance in Silo Expansion Material

I'm speculating the following for my amusement.

Feature
    Globally, there's a shortage of wood panels. So Team Hay Day is addressing the issue by using the Free Pass to distribute more wood panels. Once there's a balance, other UMs will be rotated in and offered as prizes.

Bug
    The above feature isn't working as intended and throwing off the balance of the game. Team Hay Day is reviewing the code and making corrections without creating more bugs. They really really want to fix it before taking their month long vacation in July. https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post11775413

Again, the above are my speculations.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 6 Days Ago at 08:03 PM.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI