Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: pet potion to speed up progress

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    K. So you are a th13 and below. Like the vast majority of the clash world. There is a new magic potion taking up space in clan games, gold and silver pass, and events that only helps th14. Yay?

Hmn .. yes a potion exclusive for th14 , doesn't make sense.
    But when Th15 and above will be released --> more pets --> more pet levels --> pet potion needed 🤔
    Last edited by PKapoor; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:09 AM. Reason: Some misunderstandings

Forum Superstar
    For those clans who cannot handle a red line in their war log or for those clans in the upper stratosphere of clash, I can understand why you may believe that warring without all pets active is a non-starter. I also understand that particular subset of players is incredibly small.

For the rest of us, some clans allow war with a hero down, some dont. Some clans will allow war with all pets down, some wont. Some clans will allow war with only one pet down and some wont and some will not allow war without all pets up.

Is it game breaking if there is no potion for pets or is it game breaking if there is a potion? Nope.

That is why it is not needed. It is a nice to have at most, not a need. Every new TH has the same dynamic, some advance more quickly than others, it is part of the game and I would suggest that anyone who is a TH14 knows that dynamic intimately. Pets didnt change that dynamic one bit. There already exists ways to speed up your pets, hammers/books. Why do we need yet another way?
    Last edited by Tosti111; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:15 AM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doesn’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Quote Originally Posted by PKapoor View Post
    Btw , I am a th14. Unlike the vast majority of the clash world.
    And yes a potion exclusive for th14 , doesn't make sense.
    But when Th15 and above will be released --> more pets --> more pet levels --> pet potion needed 🤔
    Actually Piper was telling you to imagine that you are a th13 or below and then understanding their perception towards a new magic item but as Chased12345 said it can be offered to th14s similar to how super potion is offered.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:08 AM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    Actually Piper was telling you to imagine that you are a th13 or below and then understanding their perception towards a new magic item but as Chased12345 said it can be offered to th14s similar to how super potion is offered.
    Ohh.
    Apologies for the misunderstanding , 🥺
    I also feel that we not need a potion right now only for th14 , but we may need it sometime in future when (new th-pet-lvls-release)
    Last edited by PKapoor; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:10 AM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    You argument behind why we don't need to have potion to boost pet house upgrades was that you wanted something to upgrade. But even with the help of potion they wont be done before next update. So you will still have plenty of upgrades left.
    Yeah, but that doesn't explain why we need a Pet Potion. Like why?
    I mean you already give your answer to that question without actually answer the question. I still don't get why we need it.

Originally, Potion or Magic Items are introduced to help lower TH level players to catch up and reach the end game faster. TH14 is the end game, who are you trying to catch up to as a TH14? Hero Pets upgrade is the new contents, since when we have reduction of cost/time for new contents?

As for your concerns for having a separate potion just for TH14, they can very well make research/builder potion boost pet house as well.
    Research and Builder Potion just work differently for different purpose. They could easily put the Hero Pets under Laboratory upgrade list, but they didn't and I think you wouldn't want that as well.
    So Kat point about Potion just for TH14 is correct, there is no reason to create one potion onl for TH14, since TH14 doesn't need to catch up to anyone. They could introduce the Pets Potion sometime in the future when there are more Hero Pets level and more TH levels that need to catch up in term of Hero Pets level. But now is not the time.

Right now, if someone have 1-2 day left on a pet upgrade and they have to do a war attack, they will have to gem that time on pet upgrade in order to do their war attack with a full TH14 army. A potion will help a lot in this case.
    They could gem it out (like the time we didn't have Builder Potion), if they really think the Hero Pets could impact the war results. Here is the deal, if it cost more than 500 gems, BoH will worth more for you then gemming the Hero Pets upgrade.

I meant to say a TH14 without a pet.
    It's not wise to go in war without a full army. Even though its very much possible to 3 star without a full army, one is likely to regret going in with an incomplete army which resulted in a 90+% 2star which is in turn lead to 1 star (or %) defeat in war. Regret will be even more if it was a cwl hit and that loss led to the clan not getting promoted .
    A full TH14 army includes 345 troops(army+cc),4 Heroes,14 spells(including CC) and 4 Pets(not 3).
    There is no guarantee adding the 1 Hero Pet could help you get 100% (Hero Pets are not Heroes). Even if you did get 100%, it does not mean because you have the Hero Pets available. If you don't think it's wise, then why join the war with Hero Pets under upgrade? It's back to player's plan and Clan's strategies.