Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: pet potion to speed up progress

Pro Member
    I think , there should be a pet potion (If research potion doesn't work in pet house)
    Last edited by PKapoor; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PKapoor View Post
    I think , there should be a pet potion (If research potion doesn't work in pet house)
    K. So you are a th13 and below. Like the vast majority of the clash world. There is a new magic potion taking up space in clan games, gold and silver pass, and events that only helps th14. Yay?
    Last edited by Piper139; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:21 AM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    K. So you are a th13 and below. Like the vast majority of the clash world. There is a new magic potion taking up space in clan games, gold and silver pass, and events that only helps th14. Yay?
    My guess it would show up like the super potion does. X/pet potion. If you are a lower th you get X, th 14s get pet potion. Problem solved here. However I agree I would rather not have another magic item competing for space when it could be added to the research potion.

The Pet House mechanic of being able to only upgrade one pet at a time is an obvious money grab on well levels player accounts. For those of us that have been in clash since before heroes or even dark troops this is not even a question as we have lived it before. The costs, but more the times, are nothing short of obscene and I will stake my account on the fact that SC will reduce or lessen the impact of the "one pet at a time" as soon as they can balance profits with the player bases' tolerance to this kind of P2W strategy. Don't @ me, I won't see it, just remember that this type of behavior is not new in clash, and has made SC a lot of money over the last decade, so just accept that this is the way they do it.
    Last edited by Stonevapor; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:56 AM.

Level: 220 | TH: 2/8/9/11/12/13/14
    LexCorpô Family Leader and Founder of Sea Monsters
    Clash Beaus, Lecult, Leader War, Clash Cup
    Potluck Admin
    Apply in-game(NOPE)

A new item will definitely come with additional space in TH as a magic item which will be over and above the 5 portion limit of research portion,F2P players will be benefited from this.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post

Some clans may well decide that without 4 pets = no war. Bet those same clans will happily bring a max 13 to war though.......
    Max TH13 is different than a TH14 without a pet.
    A TH13 will most likely be matched against another TH13. But at TH14 if you have a pet on upgrade while your opponent's TH14 doesn't then you will clearly be at a disadvantage there.
    Last edited by Rak2180; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:22 AM.

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

Youtube : Rak Gaming CoC
    Twitter : @Rak_coc
    Discord: Rak#2304

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    No I havenít forgotten that at all.
    That said you can only upgrade 1 pet at a time and letís face it the first few levels they wonít be of that much use yet. Itís in the late levels they will get more importance and significance. I am certain thereís will also be a large number of clans that will allow wars with 1 pet down.
    Actually they make a difference even at lower levels.
    If you have such a war focussed clan then a potion wonít help much either and youíre still in the same predicament and your need for book would even be higher so you donít have down time on them.
    If they allow research potion/builder to be able to boost pet upgrades as well then one can buy them using medals from league shop as well. Since lower level pets doesn't have 7days times, a potion will help a lot.
    I rather enjoy having stuff to do. I was bored and wasnít playing much lately and so was my clan because of lack of things to do.
    As of now, pets upgrades will take 210 days while SC roll out update every 3 months (90days) or so. So you will have plenty of upgrades (Defense, troops, walls) to do even if they have a potion for pets as I don't think a potion will help reduce pet upgrade times to less than 90 days.
    Also there lots of other things other than upgrading your base like trying to push high in legends, practicing in FC to improve your attacking skills, competing in high level wars and tourneys, base building/testing etc. But, to each their own I guess.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonevapor View Post
    The Pet House mechanic of being able to only upgrade one pet at a time is an obvious money grab on well levels player accounts. For those of us that have been in clash since before heroes or even dark troops this is not even a question as we have lived it before. The costs, but more the times, are nothing short of obscene and I will stake my account on the fact that SC will reduce or lessen the impact of the "one pet at a time" as soon as they can balance profits with the player bases' tolerance to this kind of P2W strategy. Don't @ me, I won't see it, just remember that this type of behavior is not new in clash, and has made SC a lot of money over the last decade, so just accept that this is the way they do it.

Yes, but there have to be balance between the level of money grab versus the joy in playing the game freely.
    I mean, SC could easily put the Pet Upgrade only in the Lab, that will make it even more money grab than you thought. Or they could make it the upgrade are 7 days or more since level 2. Or they could simply not introduce magic items or Gold Pass, because if money grab is the only objective, why would they introduced those in the first place?
    Of course you are free to feel that this whole is and has always been money grab motivated updates, and you are losing your joy to play the game as such, seems like the game balance is no longer fun/joyous for you, there is really no reason to continue playing the game. But there are millions of players who still think this game as fun, there is good balance of money grab versus what the game could offer by playing freely.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    Actually they make a difference even at lower levels.

If they allow research potion/builder to be able to boost pet upgrades as well then one can buy them using medals from league shop as well. Since lower level pets doesn't have 7days times, a potion will help a lot.

As of now, pets upgrades will take 210 days while SC roll out update every 3 months (90days) or so. So you will have plenty of upgrades (Defense, troops, walls) to do even if they have a potion for pets as I don't think a potion will help reduce pet upgrade times to less than 90 days.
    Also there lots of other things other than upgrading your base like trying to push high in legends, practicing in FC to improve your attacking skills, competing in high level wars and tourneys, base building/testing etc. But, to each their own I guess.
    When I am done with uses for books of heroes Iíd happily throw a book at a pet research that lasts 6 days or more and thereís 5 levels for each pet of those.

I am not arguing a potion wonít help, Iím saying that we donít need one right now which is significantly different. And there is something to be said for not adding a potion just for TH14. I do think that as it stands now we donít need one immediately.

There is also no rule that says you must finish the update before the next one. You might like to but thatís a different story.
    Theyíve thrown updates at us before which took much longer then 1 update. If they throw a smaller update at us in June ish then by the time another update rolls around Iím sure we will see a lot or players having finished yet.

Of course there are a lot of other things to do. But thereís also a large group of players who like the upgrade process and things to do and the whole constant FC thing or pushing high isnít their cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    Max TH13 is different than a TH14 without pets.
    A TH13 will most likely be matched against another TH13. But at TH14 if you have a pet on upgrade while your opponent's TH14 doesn't then you will clearly be at a disadvantage there.
    There is no such thing as a TH14 with no pets (unless theyíre a new TH14 with no pet house). Once a TH14 unlocks more then 1 pet he will always have pets at their disposal. I imagine unlocking all pets is a high priority for a new TH14. So while the long upgrade process is taking place TH14s will always have 3 out of 4 pets available for battle.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

When I am done with uses for books of heroes Iíd happily throw a book at a pet research that lasts 6 days or more and thereís 5 levels for each pet of those.

I am not arguing a potion wonít help, Iím saying that we donít need one right now which is significantly different. And there is something to be said for not adding a potion just for TH14. I do think that as it stands now we donít need one immediately.

There is also no rule that says you must finish the update before the next one. You might like to but thatís a different story.
    Theyíve thrown updates at us before which took much longer then 1 update. If they throw a smaller update at us in June ish then by the time another update rolls around Iím sure we will see a lot or players having finished yet.
    You argument behind why we don't need to have potion to boost pet house upgrades was that you wanted something to upgrade. But even with the help of potion they wont be done before next update. So you will still have plenty of upgrades left.
    As for your concerns for having a separate potion just for TH14, they can very well make research/builder potion boost pet house as well.
    Right now, if someone have 1-2 day left on a pet upgrade and they have to do a war attack, they will have to gem that time on pet upgrade in order to do their war attack with a full TH14 army. A potion will help a lot in this case.

There is no such thing as a TH14 with no pets (unless theyíre a new TH14 with no pet house). Once a TH14 unlocks more then 1 pet he will always have pets at their disposal. I imagine unlocking all pets is a high priority for a new TH14. So while the long upgrade process is taking place TH14s will always have 3 out of 4 pets available for battle.
    I meant to say a TH14 without a pet.
    It's not wise to go in war without a full army. Even though its very much possible to 3 star without a full army, one is likely to regret going in with an incomplete army which resulted in a 90+% 2star which is in turn lead to 1 star (or %) defeat in war. Regret will be even more if it was a cwl hit and that loss led to the clan not getting promoted .
    A full TH14 army includes 345 troops(army+cc),4 Heroes,14 spells(including CC) and 4 Pets(not 3).