Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: pet potion to speed up progress

pet potion to speed up progress

as the title says it would be nice to have it in the next update, so what do you think?

Forum Superstar
    No need, the build times are short.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doesnít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    I going to say something crazy...

Since there are a few ways to speed up pets upgrading (books and hammers) I think we donít need (more) ways to speed them up now.
    A lot of TH13s sat on a maxed TH with nothing to do quite some time. So itís a positive we have a lot of stuff to do. Those maxed TH13s have a stack of magic stuff and already made a nice start into TH14. It wouldnít take long and soon they will have no use for these hero books and hammers. So pets is a nice place to still use them. It keeps us busy for a while.

Maybe in the future a few THs later when thereís 40 levels of each pet or so is a nice time for a new potion..

Hey I said Iíd say something crazy and it wouldnít surprise me if they come up with something much sooner.

But yea if it were up to me then no Iíd say we donít need it right now.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

A potion similar to builder portion will really help a lot for completing short upgrade time.

If maxing out fast is what you want, spend money, if not I'm sure the pace of upgrades will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    I going to say something crazy...

Since there are a few ways to speed up pets upgrading (books and hammers) I think we don’t need (more) ways to speed them up now.
    A lot of TH13s sat on a maxed TH with nothing to do quite some time. So it’s a positive we have a lot of stuff to do. Those maxed TH13s have a stack of magic stuff and already made a nice start into TH14. It wouldn’t take long and soon they will have no use for these hero books and hammers. So pets is a nice place to still use them. It keeps us busy for a while.

Maybe in the future a few THs later when there’s 40 levels of each pet or so is a nice time for a new potion..

Hey I said I’d say something crazy and it wouldn’t surprise me if they come up with something much sooner.

But yea if it were up to me then no I’d say we don’t need it right now.
    Well that's one of the most sanething
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Quote Originally Posted by ledoma View Post
    as the title says it would be nice to have it in the next update, so what do you think?
    I personally dont want any new magic item to be introduced into the game any time soon.

Millennial Club
    They could just make the research potion work on both the lab and pet shop.

Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    If they decide to do something, that would be the most logical to me. Adding a specific potion that is only useful at th14 and up seems a waste. Not sure its needed though.
    Last edited by Piper139; April 18th, 2021 at 06:24 PM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    I agree with Piper; this seems like an incredibly logical option. I also agree with the chorus that's saying it doesn't really seem needed right now, though.
    Check out My Village