Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Shorten the range of Lassi

Shorten the range of Lassi

I am love almost everything about TH4. There is just one thing. Lassi has to long a range does not stick close to the assigned hero. Because of this he is always the first pet to die. If he stuck closer to the hero say a 5 tile leash that would give him a longer life allowing him to better serve the assigned hero. I know others may prefer the longer range due to their attack style or different assigned hero, so another idea is to allow us to customize the length of Lassi's leash.

Umm, according to the coc wiki, LASSI sticks within 2.5 tiles of the hero
    [IMG]

Made by, Be a Legend

I too have noticed LASSI plays dead relatively quickly, but I mostly attribute that to the low level of the starter pet. Which hero are you pairing LASSI with? Although within 2.5 tiles is the preferred target, LASSI can go beyond that range.

Trainee
    I know it says 2.5 tiles, but he does go farther than that a lot. I agree with OP, he should stick closer to the assigned hero, making him able to jump through a wall and get a building at most 2 tiles away from that wall would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by blazeaxel View Post
    Umm, according to the coc wiki, LASSI sticks within 2.5 tiles of the hero
    [IMG]
    Yes I thought the same thing and I reported it as a bug when he always ran ahead at least 10 or more tiles. Someone pointed out that it is his favorite target that is within 2.5 tiles and if there is not a favorite target available he runs out to to pursue targets further away. I have him assigned to the grand warden which is behind all the troops and so Lassi ends up running ahead far away from the grand warden and gets killed.

I think giving him a favorite target that is 2.5 tiles away from the hero and a overall range of say 5 tiles would be much better.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    It seems a little early to propose such changes....

Give it some time to max first and see then or pair it with a different hero if your strategy isnít working.
    A level 1 AQ or GW isnít much either and if used in suboptimal ways get killed almost instantly too.
    Surely at TH14 you feel your offense is much weaker without your strong AQ and GW (assuming theyíve reached high levels by then)

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    It seems a little early to propose such changes....

Give it some time to max first and see then or pair it with a different hero if your strategy isnít working.
    A level 1 AQ or GW isnít much either and if used in suboptimal ways get killed almost instantly too.
    Surely at TH14 you feel your offense is much weaker without your strong AQ and GW (assuming theyíve reached high levels by then)
    I understand I can assign Lassi to another hero but the other 3 are working about perfect with their assigned hero's. It just seems to defeat the purpose of having a pet that is supposed to protect the assigned hero venture so far away where it is just in the heat of the battle instead of back defending the hero. I know it is still early but I just thought I would throw the idea out there as an option. I have read threads where others think Lassi dies off early as well. I just thought this would be a good fix for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pjask View Post
    I understand I can assign Lassi to another hero but the other 3 are working about perfect with their assigned hero's. It just seems to defeat the purpose of having a pet that is supposed to protect the assigned hero venture so far away where it is just in the heat of the battle instead of back defending the hero. I know it is still early but I just thought I would throw the idea out there as an option. I have read threads where others think Lassi dies off early as well. I just thought this would be a good fix for that.
    I don't think it was ever LASSI's function to "protect" its companion. I think of it as a sword, not a shield.
    Last edited by toofinedog; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:05 PM.