Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Townhall 14 is Overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by AFRO View Post
    Care to post a log of your recent tripling binge success? What league are you in?
    I don't know how to do that. but as for my league, Im in 4500 trophy range, so titan's 2 I think. It'd be easier for me if you message me on discord and I show u the screen shots of my attack l log.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Nicve piece of bragging.

Doesn't mean offence is OP at TH14 though.

Most people aren't getting anything like that level of triples, even against bases that don't yet have many of the new defense levels.
    Are you a moderator for the forums or for supercell ? Also, most people don't attack right when attacking in the multi player. They probably just using spam atks. I'm using an actual war comp.

Nicve piece of bragging.

Doesn't mean offence is OP at TH14 though.

Most people aren't getting anything like that level of triples, even against bases that don't yet have many of the new defence levels.
    Also u doubted me anyways so I had to disprove you.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiNaruto24 View Post
    I don't know how to do that. but as for my league, Im in 4500 trophy range, so titan's 2 I think. It'd be easier for me if you message me on discord and I show u the screen shots of my attack l log.
    Titans? You're not in legends, so you can pick and choose your targets, and they will be on the weaker side.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    Also u doubted me anyways so I had to disprove you.
    I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

You haven't proved or disproved anything.

But anyhow, if you are in Titans, you can expect to get plenty of triples, because you can pick and choose your targets, many will have one or more heroes down, and many will have no defensive CC.

Get to Legends, and things are likely to be very different, because you have to attack the base you are presented with, no heroes are ever down, and virtually everybody has a defensive CC.

Quote Originally Posted by RMER View Post
    If you're overkilling every base, you're the No 1 in the world. Nice to meet the No 1 in the forums.
    Disappointed..... it turns out you're in Titans 2 so not the No 1 in the world but No 3.000.000 or so (I don't know). Oh well......

Forum Elder
    My apologies, I do not use the discord platform (or many of the other social media outlets fwiw) I do use an app called BAND, and I upload my foodie vids on Youtube, however that is about the extent of my social media dealings... plus the request was not solely for my viewing (I am sure other thread poster's are curious).

T2 is on the boarder of people actively trying to push/test def-layouts and or the usual active -potentially very busy- farmers. some tripling is to be expected when one is able to go cherry picking opponents to take lunch money from.

Quote Originally Posted by RMER View Post
    Disappointed..... it turns out you're in Titans 2 so not the No 1 in the world but No 3.000.000 or so (I don't know). Oh well......
    I'm looking for max bases with a lot of loot. I'm not going specifically for easy bases. That's cheating and it doesn't help get better. LOL.

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

You haven't proved or disproved anything.

But anyhow, if you are in Titans, you can expect to get plenty of triples, because you can pick and choose your targets, many will have one or more heroes down, and many will have no defensive CC.

Get to Legends, and things are likely to be very different, because you have to attack the base you are presented with, no heroes are ever down, and virtually everybody has a defensive CC.
    True. I wont argue picking targets. But do you actually think I'm going for easy bases specifically ? I'm going for maxed bases, heroes at least max 13, or close to max 13, and bases that would give the same difficulty as war bases.

Quote Originally Posted by AFRO View Post
    My apologies, I do not use the discord platform (or many of the other social media outlets fwiw) I do use an app called BAND, and I upload my foodie vids on Youtube, however that is about the extent of my social media dealings... plus the request was not solely for my viewing (I am sure other thread poster's are curious).

T2 is on the boarder of people actively trying to push/test def-layouts and or the usual active -potentially very busy- farmers. some tripling is to be expected when one is able to go cherry picking opponents to take lunch money from.
    Alrighty bro, no problem. I've never heard of band before tho. But I guess you might just have to take my word for what I say. I wouldn't lie about a game anyway.