Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Townhall 14 is Overpowered.

Townhall 14 is Overpowered.

So I upgraded my max 13 to 14 and I'm still on the townhall boost n my goodness the troops are so overpowered. I used to struggle a bit with max 13 qw lavaloon and with the new max lvl for heroes n pets with them, its almost an overkill.
    I posted a lavaloon thread few weeks ago and I've been practicing it ever since, but as I said, the troops n heroes with pets are so overpowered that I'm overkilling every base I attack. What do you guys think about the new scaling ? N do y'all think supercell is gonna nerf soon ?

(I'm attacking same weight th14's in the ladder and in war)

Millennial Club
    Not even a week old, still on th boost, and already we get an "overpowered" post.

Things will balance out as players upgrade their defences.
    And yes, SC will probably do their usual rounds of balance changes in the form of nerfs & buffs.

I expect that pets will probably get some nerfs come the summer update.
    Last edited by joemann8478; April 18th, 2021 at 06:14 AM.

Forum Elder
    I just finished my boost(s) and let me tell you the non maxed Pets and Royals show face when the boost expires.

@ O.P. If you are still whopping down TH14s after your boost ends.. post back here, soon there will be upgrades finishing up on max TH14 alpha turrets, EA Scatters and ITs will get a boost and be difference makers I am positive..

lets let the update dust settle a bit more before we get too far on the TH14 is OP cliff...

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiNaruto24 View Post
    So I upgraded my max 13 to 14 and I'm still on the townhall boost n my goodness the troops are so overpowered. I used to struggle a bit with max 13 qw lavaloon and with the new max lvl for heroes n pets with them, its almost an overkill.
    I posted a lavaloon thread few weeks ago and I've been practicing it ever since, but as I said, the troops n heroes with pets are so overpowered that I'm overkilling every base I attack. What do you guys think about the new scaling ? N do y'all think supercell is gonna nerf soon ?

Not only are your troops and heroes still boosted, but also most of your opponents will not have upgraded many of their defences yet.

I found that during those first few days, I was getting 2-3 times as many triples as I had at TH13, but now it is settling back to be much fewer again. And I expect it to stay that way, because as I upgrade my troops/heroes/pets, so the bases I face will also have upgraded defences.

I was beginning to wonder how TH14 would play out after the boosts were down. I was hearing from some buddies they felt like TH14 was OP, but things should be calming down.
    LEVEL 135: BRAND NEW TH11 | MY STATS
    IGN: BazookaJoe | CLAN: MN ICE

If you're overkilling every base, you're the No 1 in the world. Nice to meet the No 1 in the forums.

boost ended when I posted this. lol. I'm still tripling. I have all the pets but they all at level 1 still, and I'm still tripling. Seriously only time I fail an attack right now is when I make a mistake with the kill squad or the blimp. otherwise, pretty much every atk I'm tripling with th13 heroes, all pets, n most of the bases in war I'm warring against already have max townhall's, all builder huts up to level, n eagle and scatter at th14 lvl.
    Last edited by UzumakiNaruto24; April 23rd, 2021 at 05:31 AM.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    boost ended when I posted this. lol. I'm still tripling. I have all the pets but they all at level 1 still, and I'm still tripling. Seriously only time I fail an attack right now is when I make a mistake with the kill squad or the blimp. otherwise, pretty much every atk I'm tripling with th13 heroes, all pets, n most of the bases in war I'm warring against already have max townhall's, all builder huts up to level, n eagle and scatter at th14 lvl.
    Nicve piece of bragging.

Doesn't mean offence is OP at TH14 though.

Most people aren't getting anything like that level of triples, even against bases that don't yet have many of the new defence levels.

Forum Elder
    Care to post a log of your recent tripling binge success? What league are you in?

Forum Legend
    I'm in low legends. Luckily no one has told my opponents that Th14 is OP as I only have 3 triples against my base in my current defense log.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.