Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ED Charge !

Well you got the idea 💡

Maybe reduce the number of buildings affected by the chaining ability and then increase the attack rate...
    This way E-drags will become more useful on sparsely placed bases too rather than just close-packed ones.

Quote Originally Posted by frzmzr View Post
    Maybe reduce the number of buildings affected by the chaining ability and then increase the attack rate...
    This way E-drags will become more useful on sparsely placed bases too rather than just close-packed ones.
    I wish no to that, like 5 buildings is a nicely selected number. Edrags are fine as they are now
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by frzmzr View Post
    But that changes what they are all about.

I think exactly like Minley & Ajax.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    But that changes what they are all about.
    Somehow yes... But imagine 3 buildings being chained but it would attack them instantly! Yet I think a lot more thought has to be given to it before making any decision... Buffing and nerfing troops is so annoying I also rather stick with the current troops than to change for something unknown!

Also another idea is this:
    If the ED dies and is upon a building and creating the charge, once it dies it would release the charge instead of an sparse lightning effect. Something like the last stand with cannon carts on BH side! What do you think about that?

OP, you probably have no idea about how much stronger these changes make a troop. I have played this game for five years and remember them giving a similar buff to valks and balloons and both of these troops broke the meta immediately. Edrags are already a strong troop so giving them this buff will make them an automatic three star army.