Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan history button.

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserRadiation View Post
    But there are many people that save a lot of clans.
    I doubt very much that there are many who hop clans and want to save them so frequently they run out of bookmarks.

But those are the only people who would benefit from this button.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I doubt very much that there are many who hop clans and want to save them so frequently they run out of bookmarks.

But those are the only people who would benefit from this button.
    But that's not useless right? I mean, there are people will use this button..

Maybe there can be an option to do it public, only friends, only me and off
    Given these filter options wouldn't be needed if you only needed to view it personally, I think the actual reason you want a clan history would be to reject people whose clan history doesn't align with your ideals, so you can identify those whom you perceive as hoppers or come from a disreputable or enemy clan.

I agree with the enemy clan reason only because those people should not be accepted during war, though you can simply put your clan to closed or invite only to keep them out.

But my question is if it's unnecessary for people who don't think like me, 'cause then it's pretty useless...

I would much rather SC team spend time on some other feature or QOL change than this. This seems like a feature for a niche community
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    But that's not useless right? I mean, there are people will use this button..
    Not useless, but not enough use to be worth putting much deveopment time into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    I would much rather SC team spend time on some other feature or QOL change than this. This seems like a feature for a niche community
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Not useless, but not enough use to be worth putting much deveopment time into it.
    Got you
    Edit: I appreciate your opinion
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:40 PM.

useless, friend request the clan leader before taking off

or do you get booted that much?

Quote Originally Posted by tonelar View Post
    useless, friend request the clan leader before taking off

or do you get booted that much?
    The leader doesn't accept every time.

And I'm not asking about clans that kicked me, but about clans that I left and wanted to come back.

Now I get the point that having this button is kind of obsolete and not worth the effort that is needed to implement it!
    On one of the comments it was said that I left a clan or got kicked and forgot its name so I can't come back.

Well, here's another suggestion:
    When you get kicked out of a clan, a message appears in the messages tab which has a message saying that you were kicked out! Well the easy solution is that when you leave a clan, a message would pop up in the messages tab that would indicate the same thing! For example it would say: you just left the "name" clan.
    This way you can come back to it if you just left your clan to get some troops from a more powerful clan.
    Also there is a limit to the number of messages in the tab which means you can't just jump from clan to clan and have all of them in your message tab to go back to them. In other words, it prevents joining multiple clans while having this privilege.
    I think this way there isn't much effort required but also the problem gets solved.

Hope my suggestion was useful.