Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pet Droppings Idea

Pet Droppings Idea

So I know my pets leave a lots of droppings for me to pick up in my back yard, what if the pets in the game left Droppings all over the village that you could pick up that could hold gems inside of them? Little pile of something brown, look! There is 5 gems. Just a thought

Forum All-Star
    So only th14 get more gems?

Deja vu! https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12073348

How can lower THs get them then? By this suggestion; https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...house-is-built

Win-Win!

[For the record, I myself feel the game already gives out plenty of gems. It all comes down to how each player elects to spend, or save up gems. But, if more were offered, would not complain. So not need, yet appreciated if offered].
    Last edited by rowman; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    [For the record, I myself feel the game already gives out plenty of gems. It all comes down to how each player elects to spend, or save up gems. But, if more were offered, would not complain. So not need, yet appreciated if offered].
    So it would be interesting if sometimes the poop will be "bad poop" and sometimes "good poop".
    The good poop will give 1-6 gems and the bad poop will do exactly the opposite-will take 1-6 gems. The twist: you can never know when the poop will be bad or good.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserRadiation View Post
    So it would be interesting if sometimes the poop will be "bad poop" and sometimes "good poop".
    The good poop will give 1-6 gems and the bad poop will do exactly the opposite-will take 1-6 gems. The twist: you can never know when the poop will be bad or good.
    This is a solid idea, I would not mind seeing a hero slip and fall in it either

Quote Originally Posted by LaserRadiation View Post
    I think it would be a really bad idea to be able to take away upto 6 gems from a player. A Player with really bad luck could just lose like 30 gems and then gets sad because they can't get that hero of book now
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Deja vu! https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12073348

How can lower THs get them then? By this suggestion; https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...house-is-built

Win-Win!

Gre-Great.
    I think maybe like randomly you see a pet wandering the outskirts of your village, every other day or so, or every other week or something, stays for 3-4 day, and goes back, then 3ish days left in week, after that it comes back. So whenever we get unicorns, it poops x amount of gems (piles of 1-4).
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    I think it would be a really bad idea to be able to take away upto 6 gems from a player. A Player with really bad luck could just lose like 30 gems and then gets sad because they can't get that hero of book now
    So 1-3(?) And then getting 4-6 will be rarely cause then there won't be balance.

The unicorn should be able to poop a Rune out I think, once every 2-3 months, BAM Rune droppings

Quote Originally Posted by FlexyMcRoid View Post
    The unicorn should be able to poop a Rune out I think, once every 2-3 months, BAM Rune droppings
    The builders could sweat out builder potions. The more upgrade time they do, the more sweat they make.