Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Recruitment tool??

Recruitment tool??

The new update has made the recruitment tool worse IMO.
    Before the update you would click on a player and it would at least show you the heroís levels and some troops before you actually had to physically move the screen down to see the rest of the useful info.
    With the new update and look of the main profile screen, heroís moving down and troops in a long line to make room for pet icons, I have to physically move the screen down to see hero levels and troops levels. Which is what people actually look at when recruiting.
    Not only that, to actually invite the person you have to physically scroll back up.
    So now Iím spending more time moving things in the recruitment tool looking at people than I did before the update. I thought the update was supposed to bring changes that actually helped clans so they didnít have to spend ages inviting people.
    Check it out. Go into the game and into the tool. See how you have to move the screen down to see any useful info. Then back up to actually invite.

Not sure what happened to the recruitment tool thread with suggestions.

Does the th icon really need to be that huge on the profile? I mean we play clash of clans... small buildings/troops etc. So we arenít blind. We know what th people are when we are recruiting.
    The profile page could be condensed a lot to allow all important info to show on the screen when first clicking on a player to invite them.

And seriously, heroís levels in the list of people would be more helpful than trophies. Who recruits trophy levels?

Its best to move away from the recruiting tool all together. Download discord and join the reddit clash server. Within that server is a channel that you can view players looking for a clan. SC should've taken some hints from that setup and created something useful. I'm still searching for that newbie, amateur attacker that's a hungry learner. I hear they're out there. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by FMdC92 View Post
    Don't try to understand the forums. It's a magical land of disagreement and ego self-inflation. Keep your head down and try to survive..

With the new update and look of the main profile screen, hero’s moving down and troops in a long line to make room for pet icons, I have to physically move the screen down to see hero levels and troops levels. Which is what people actually look at when recruiting.
    Not only that, to actually invite the person you have to physically scroll back up.
    Does that little effort really matter though?
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    Does that little effort really matter though?
    You can ask that question for almost every QoL change ever done.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    You can ask that question for almost every QoL change ever done.
    Well yeah,
    But I personally don't recruit, for me this reformat is more of elegance, which it has achieved
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

That's true, you can make the profile less smaller,
    But it doesn't that hard to roll the screen down and then up.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserRadiation View Post
    I think the point is that Supercell took on the feedback that players should be spending their time playing the game, not in a recruitment tool. So the fact that you now have to perform additional actions to see anything useful and to accomplish the same task is a step back.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserRadiation View Post
    It's true that it's not hard, but that misses the point. The little bit of extra time and frustration adds up when you have to repeat the same workflow over and over.

Millennial Club
    Yeah... how many pages of Recruiting thread was there... and how many changes did they make....
    what a waist of everyone’s time that was.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: 25 | Max Trophies: 5500+

Recruitment tool did improve a lil at one thing. That we can set spoken langues in chat..
    People dont even read that ,so we still get people from other countrys. Pls make a flag in People there profile ,or that we can choose wich country were from.
    We still cant invite people from our own country cause we need to guess still where they from.